Thread: Poll Results

Default Poll Results

Couples has had several Polls over the months. Does anyone know the end results?

1. Last Poll Topless on the beach
    2. Beach chair policy
    3. Smoking rooms

Thank you to anyone that can give some light on the results and what Couples has done with them.

Mark
    Mark & Sylvia

We would also love to know the results; especially the poll about the beach chairs. The polls just seem to disappear with no results.

The only thing that beach chair nonsense accomplished was agravating alot of people & turning strangers into not liking each other based soley on their beliefs. That topic should have never been on here in the first place. Again, there is no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofthebeach View Post
    The only thing that beach chair nonsense accomplished was agravating alot of people & turning strangers into not liking each other based soley on their beliefs. That topic should have never been on here in the first place. Again, there is no problem.
    Wished the message board had a "like" button, because I agree with you 100%
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013

sonofthebeach... I agree with you. We have never had a problem. I was just curious about the results. They probably dropped it because it was getting out-of-hand.

We also agree you, been there the last 3 years and never had a problem with the beach chairs. They don't need to change anything.

My husband and I have been to CN 5 times and CSA 1. We might have to take a walk around to find our chairs and roll them where we want them, but we always find chairs. No big deal. CN again in February!!!
    One Love,
    Mya

Well, I am at CSA right now and the chairs under the covering are saved and no one is sitting in them. I think Couples should just do away with them. No one uses them that saves them and they sit empty all day.