Default Swimming off tower isle?

Is there a beach where we can swim off of tower isle? We will be arriving april 10-17 celebrating our 20 year anniversary. We want to take advantage of the whole experience, including the AN beach. Any input helpful!!

There really isn't an "AN beach" at CTI but an AN Isle with a small beach on one end of it. We haven't seen too many people "swim off" of tower isle so much as cool down and play in the water on that beach.

Enjoy your stay!

Bart & Bug

Although there is a beach it is quite small it's not large enough to drop a towel and chair, but enough to walk in about 10 or 15 feet. As far as swimming there is coral all around the island but I believe it's ok near the dock. That's something you'll find out when you get there. The island is awesome! We will be there April 22-29 and can't wait to get back. Go early, bring and use plenty of sunblock, wear a hat and have a great time.

not a real beach but there was a place beside the dock where you can walk down onto the sand and then go out for a swim.

We saw a few people use their float from the main beach and float all the way to the island to snorkle.

We did see a few people swimming off the island but most places it is quite rocky

There's no beach to lie on at the Island. There are two areas where you can wade/swim. By the dock or if you go right when you get on the Island, there is a set of stairs to the water. There are some sandy areas there, but I would still wear water socks/shoes as urchins can come rolling by. As far as swimming goes, its pretty difficult due to being on a reef, but I've seen others snorkel around the Island, so it is possible. If you go to my profile by clicking my name, there is an album on the left side of the screen that shows the dock and "swimming" area on the right side of the Island.

I would advise you take some goggles as the coral is very sharp is you bump into it. You need to be aware of where you're swimming and putting your feet down.