Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Keep your comments coming. We appreciate hearing from you. That said, we will not speculate or discuss the specifics of intended operations until we have signed the deal. I trust you all appreciate our position.
    Thanks Randymon, I completely understand that you can not reveal anything at this point but its great to know you're listening. Since you are listening, we've been to both CN and CSS and enjoy AN. We feel like many others here that keeping the current atmosphere of Couples is very, very important. We do like the idea of being able to have AN/CO room options at CN and CSS like GLN and GLB had, so that would be a plus for us, but two smaller complementary resorts in Negril versus one huge one gets our vote.

Quote Originally Posted by craniums View Post
    Unfortunately CSS & Sunset Beach is also headed this direction!!! :-( We were told a few weeks ago at the repeaters dinner that Couples is planning on developing the "peninsula" & Sunset Beach areas with rooms...the AN is somehow going to be at the tip of the peninsula??? Which didn't even make sense to the Mgr telling us this
    Please tell m this isn't so. Even though I did not venture into SSB in visits in the past, I had made plans to do so... Why is Couples with a good thing? 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it'. CSS is my favorite destination in Jamaica.
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

Making arrangements for February 2012!

Please don't make CN bigger. We love it the way it is!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1963 View Post
    Randy:

Any info on what Couples plans to do with the resort if the deal does get approve by all the parties?

Michael
    Please please please, dont change the way CN is now, we love it just the way it is ,it would change the whole feel of the resort and make it far two big if it was to join up, why dont they keep them seperate and leave the beauty of CN alone, dont spoil a good thing!!!

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and comments. Dirtleg: particularly well done!

Couples Resorts has built our reputation - and in the process a loyal following of guests - as a boutique-style operation. Over the past several years, there has been a dramatic increase in the number of mega resorts in Jamaica. Competition has been fierce. I have always said that these mega resorts - while they may be less expensive - cannot match the quality, ambiance, service, inclusions or romantic setting that we strive for at Couples Resorts.

Should negotiations for Breezes Grand Negril conclude positively for us, we recognize the promise of the Couples brand must be maintained. Let's now let the negotiations run their course. More details, if any, will be presented in due course.
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; September 24th, 2012 at 09:28 AM.

Couples Resorts

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3