Default My secret is out....

We had an amazing trip to CTI in September 2011... I knew at the time that I wanted to marry her. Back in July we were able to get a great deal to CSA this December, so I thought it would be the perfect setting to propose. Took 3 weeks to find the ring and stone, another 3 weeks for it to be made...

Once I received the call it was ready, I went to look at it and knew there was no way I could wait 4 months. I got that flutter and the patience you once had goes out the window. We were scheduled to go away to a B&B 2 weeks after the ring was finished. I used the opportunity to ask her to marry me. She was completely shocked. Lucky me - she said YES!

Now in December, I don't get to make the trip with my GF, I get to make the trip with my fiancée The other good part is now I do not have to worry about dealing with smuggling a ring worth several thousand dollars through customs without her noticing!!

You can bet our honeymoon will be at a Couples' resort. Perhaps back to CTI for a bit of nostalgia?

92 days and here we come CSA!

Congratulations! What a nice story. It made me smile this morning. Have an awesome trip!

Congratulations Bricks41!

Congratulations!
    Emily & Chuck
    CN - April 9-14, 2013

Congratulations - Monica and I are looking forward to meeting y'all at CSA. Make sure you stop by our vow renewal on the 17th and have a drink with us.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

We will definitely do that!! Thanks everyone.

Congratulations! I'm sure you will both love CSA! We enjoyed CTI but you cannot beat the beach and sunsets at CSA