We had an amazing trip to CTI in September 2011... I knew at the time that I wanted to marry her. Back in July we were able to get a great deal to CSA this December, so I thought it would be the perfect setting to propose. Took 3 weeks to find the ring and stone, another 3 weeks for it to be made...

Once I received the call it was ready, I went to look at it and knew there was no way I could wait 4 months. I got that flutter and the patience you once had goes out the window. We were scheduled to go away to a B&B 2 weeks after the ring was finished. I used the opportunity to ask her to marry me. She was completely shocked. Lucky me - she said YES!

Now in December, I don't get to make the trip with my GF, I get to make the trip with my fiancée The other good part is now I do not have to worry about dealing with smuggling a ring worth several thousand dollars through customs without her noticing!!

You can bet our honeymoon will be at a Couples' resort. Perhaps back to CTI for a bit of nostalgia?

92 days and here we come CSA!