Thread: A little input?

Default A little input?

I tried to do this once before and it didn't work...here's the accelerated version.

We are used to going to BGN but I've always wanted to go to CN but I have a few questions.

I like the cozy atmosphere of the C/O side at BGN (nope, never had anyone with clothes on or any gawkers). If we wouldn't have tried out that side, I would have been very unhappy with my experience. I like to relax, but I also like making friends and hanging out laughing and having a good time...can you all be honest and fill me in on the experience at CN on the Au Naturel side?

I know there isn't a pool-is there a hottub?

Is the atmosphere fun? I don't need to be entertained, I just love to have a good time and have the option to relax. It looks like people meet at CN and return and meet up (hence the MEETUP board), we just had great luck meeting great people and I don't want to walk in to an atmosphere where people don't talk or hang out at all...I'm sure this depends on the time and who's there...but in general, whats been your experience?

Is the Au Naturel side really open 24/7? We have had some of the best times hanging out at the beach/hottub after supper and dancing, so I really hope so!

I think that may be it.

Sorry if this is a nutshell/double of a thread I already started but don't see. I'm a little anxious and want to book!
    [CENTER]~*Sandi*~

Never been to BGN but have been to CN and to the AN beach.

Yes, there is a hot tub on CN's AN beach and we've used it both during the day and in the evening, after dinner, to relax under the stars.

You'll find those that want to keep to themselves and those that want to get together near/under the big tree and hang out. We wouldn't use the term "fun" to describe time on the AN beach so much as relaxing.

Hope this helps in your decision!

Default you will love it!

We have found CN AN beach to be a great place to meet great people. There is a big hottub in the back of the beach,a bar and restroom. We have found that all Couples AN areas to be very friendly places to visit. Many will try to convince you that theirs is best, but each one is unique. Our problem is that we have met nice people at each resort and have trouble deciding which one to go back to. In October we are going back to SSB @ CSS. In March we are going back to CN. There is no beach like CN. Enjoy and be assured that you will meet great people.
    Quote Originally Posted by SandiK9806 View Post
    I tried to do this once before and it didn't work...here's the accelerated version.

We are used to going to BGN but I've always wanted to go to CN but I have a few questions.

I like the cozy atmosphere of the C/O side at BGN (nope, never had anyone with clothes on or any gawkers). If we wouldn't have tried out that side, I would have been very unhappy with my experience. I like to relax, but I also like making friends and hanging out laughing and having a good time...can you all be honest and fill me in on the experience at CN on the Au Naturel side?

I know there isn't a pool-is there a hottub?

Is the atmosphere fun? I don't need to be entertained, I just love to have a good time and have the option to relax. It looks like people meet at CN and return and meet up (hence the MEETUP board), we just had great luck meeting great people and I don't want to walk in to an atmosphere where people don't talk or hang out at all...I'm sure this depends on the time and who's there...but in general, whats been your experience?

Is the Au Naturel side really open 24/7? We have had some of the best times hanging out at the beach/hottub after supper and dancing, so I really hope so!

I think that may be it.

Sorry if this is a nutshell/double of a thread I already started but don't see. I'm a little anxious and want to book!