Default Pure excitement 62 hours till CSA

I feel so incredibly blessed to being able to come to CSA on Wednesday. My husband and I are 50/40 age group and was married 5 years ago and was unable to take a honeymoon at that time. Then 2 years ago I was in a car accident and was diagnosed with a Brain tumor on my Brain stem. It is stable at this point and I have had to have a shunt placed to keep my intercranial pressure down. It was a long 2 years but I am thankful I am now in good health and deal with minor issues. I was able to return to work as an RN and feel I am able to give back to those who cared and supported me through my difficult time. I am gonna keep on living life to the fullest, because I feel I have been given a second chance to realize what is really important in life.

I am sharing my story only because I want everyone to realize what a blessing it is to be able to go on these trips. I have never been to Couples or Jamaica for that matter. Really have never been on vacation like this. My heart is full, and I can not wait for my husband to just be by my side and look over and see me just relaxing soaking up the sun instead of sick and in a hospital. I want him to be able to be stress free and reconnect with him.

I have become a message board addict since we booked our trip in April. I feel like I have already been there in my mind Thanks to everyone for sharing all your experiences.

Jessica and Kevin

Jessica,

I was so touched by your positive attitude! You will have an amazing time at CSA. We were there in May for our second time and it's magical.

Once you get there walk to the beach and take a deep breath! All your worries, pain and stress will float away! Then, at sunset, get a bottle of champagne and sit on the beach with your husband. Toast each other and the love that has brought you through the storms!

I pray for your continued good health and happiness!

So happy and excited for you. I hope you have an awesome time! Rest, relax and reconnect with each other.

What a beautiful story. I was also very touched by your attitude and positivity! Enjoy every second. You and your husband will have a wonderful time. We arrive at CSA on Friday! I'm right there with you, after 5 years of marriage I'm really looking forward to reconnecting with my husband without our two youngsters! I can't wait to just smile, laugh, and feel that peace! I feel very fortunate that we are able to go to such a wonderful, beautiful place. I'm prepared to make many memories! Maybe we will see you there! Have a safe flight!

Your story gave me goosebumps. You are absolutely right. We are so blessed! And now you will be even more blessed as a member of the Couples family. I've never felt more in tune with the life and the world than I have been when I was in Jamaica. We've had two trips to CSA and are headed to CTI for the first time this Saturday! Can't wait to go home again.

I hope you and your husband have the time of your life!
    Last edited by lvmcgill; September 18th, 2012 at 06:59 PM.