I feel so incredibly blessed to being able to come to CSA on Wednesday. My husband and I are 50/40 age group and was married 5 years ago and was unable to take a honeymoon at that time. Then 2 years ago I was in a car accident and was diagnosed with a Brain tumor on my Brain stem. It is stable at this point and I have had to have a shunt placed to keep my intercranial pressure down. It was a long 2 years but I am thankful I am now in good health and deal with minor issues. I was able to return to work as an RN and feel I am able to give back to those who cared and supported me through my difficult time. I am gonna keep on living life to the fullest, because I feel I have been given a second chance to realize what is really important in life.

I am sharing my story only because I want everyone to realize what a blessing it is to be able to go on these trips. I have never been to Couples or Jamaica for that matter. Really have never been on vacation like this. My heart is full, and I can not wait for my husband to just be by my side and look over and see me just relaxing soaking up the sun instead of sick and in a hospital. I want him to be able to be stress free and reconnect with him.

I have become a message board addict since we booked our trip in April. I feel like I have already been there in my mind Thanks to everyone for sharing all your experiences.

Jessica and Kevin