Default Prude beach questions

I thought I was going to CN in April, but at the last minute, we decided to visit CSS instead. We plan on giving the nude beach a try, but I'm sure we will give the textile beach most of our attention.. My question is, I am 22 and a college volleyball player. I wear a pretty skimpy bikini at home at my pool at my apartment.. It's not a thong but it almost is. It is a teeny b half scrunch. Will this make people on the main beach upset or uncomfortable? I want to be sexy and relaxed but I really don't want to make anyone uncomfortable. Thoughts?

Wonderful thing about going to Couples is we are there with the person we love and really don't care what other are wearing or not wearing. So wear what you want, you will see all kinds of swim wear.

Wear your suit, you will feel perfectly comfortable at CSS's main beach. There is everything from one end to the other when it comes to style and skimpiness of swimsuits there, and also topless is allowed at the main beach, so you can sunbathe topless as well. It is a small beach, but beautiful nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Csmarine01 View Post
    I thought I was going to CN in April, but at the last minute, we decided to visit CSS instead. We plan on giving the nude beach a try, but I'm sure we will give the textile beach most of our attention.. My question is, I am 22 and a college volleyball player. I wear a pretty skimpy bikini at home at my pool at my apartment.. It's not a thong but it almost is. It is a teeny b half scrunch. Will this make people on the main beach upset or uncomfortable? I want to be sexy and relaxed but I really don't want to make anyone uncomfortable. Thoughts?

You shouldn't feel uncomfortable at all. Keep in mind that you can actually go topless on all the main beaches except for the beach at TI (i believe). In our experience at couples people of people look sexy at the beach and plenty are a little more conservative...just do what makes you comfortable. You will probably end up at the nude beach more then you think!. My wife and I are both 30 but have wen to couples the first time when we were just older then you are now so she liked to and still does wear very skimpy bikinis! We say go for it! If you have any questions about the couples we would love to help you out! You can always email us mctighth2400@gmail.com

T&S

You'll be fine! Enjoy

It will be fine. You can actually go topless on the main beach anyway. Remember, there are people from all over the world at CSS. I love CSS and it's quiet beach. Have fun! We just got back from a 10 day stay!
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

It will be perfect, but I would also say the same thing if you wore a one piece. Anything you want to wear will be fine. Relax and enjoy!

Nobody will mind a teenie bikini on the regular beach.

Once you try the nude beach, you probably won't go back to the regular beach anyway so no issue.

Just sayin.

You'll be fine- they wear all types of suits at the pool and on the beach.
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

Post of picture of yourself in the garment so we can give you a considered reply.

Just kidding! Wearing it should be no problem. There will be topless ladies and other skimpy suits on the 'prude beach' at CSS here and there. Don't waste a minute worrying about it. Have fun!

Flaunt it if you got it! Why not.