Default Confused about booking rates

Hi everyone. First time here. Fiance and I are getting married in March and are heavily leaning toward booking our honeymoon at Couples (CSS). I'm a bit confused about the rates though. It looks like at CSS there are 5 Accommodations to pick from ("Deluxe Ocean", "Deluxe Ocean Verandah", etc.). Then, each accommodation has two available options, either Fall in Love 2013 Pg3d or Fall in Love 2013 G13d. The rates are different for each, but in the details, there is no difference between the two. So I'm having a tough time figuring out why one costs more than the other. Can anyone help out a newbie?
    Thank you!
    Jo

Hi Jo,

The two rates reflect our "published" rate and our "promotional" rate. Book the least expensive option. :-)

Couples Resorts

Awesome! Thank you!

If I could ask one more question...regarding the standard (non-private) dinners. Are these dinners at the resort by reservation only? Do you pick a time that you want to have dinner? Since we've never been before, all we can attempt to compare it to are cruises where you pick either the early or the late dinner seating. Is it similar to that? Or is it less regimented?

Jo

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Hi Jo,

The two rates reflect our "published" rate and our "promotional" rate. Book the least expensive option. :-)
    No Randy, you're doing it wrong!
    You want people to book the *most* expensive option, leading to higher profits, leading to big bonuses, leading to that Ferrari you've always wanted, leading to dumping your wife for a pair of matching 22 year old blondes, leading to massive alimony payments, leading to the blondes dumping you for a 90 year old rich man, leading to...

Come to think of it, telling people to choose the least expensive option is the *RIGHT* move!

Jason
    CTI again in:
    240 days
    3 hours
    1 minute!

Quote Originally Posted by jojo71 View Post
    Awesome! Thank you!

If I could ask one more question...regarding the standard (non-private) dinners. Are these dinners at the resort by reservation only? Do you pick a time that you want to have dinner? Since we've never been before, all we can attempt to compare it to are cruises where you pick either the early or the late dinner seating. Is it similar to that? Or is it less regimented?

Jo
    Some of the restaurants require reservations, but they are available all night. It is nothing like a cruise. The other restaurants are just come and go seating, like a normal restaurant in your town. If you look on the website under the specific resort you are booking, it will tell you which restaurant requires reservations.