Default One Year Anniversary CSS

Only 5 more Saturday's and a wake up in between us and CSS! My husband and I are going for our one year wedding anniversary and I was wondering if there were any special things that CSS can do for our special day?

In the past we've found that letting them know you'll be celebrating your anniversary at a Couples Resort during check-in will earn you some special treatment. Of course there's always things you can do for yourself...like a candlelight dinner on the beach or at the wedding gazebo.

Thanks for the information Bart & Bug! I want that day to be a little extra special, although the entire week is going to be amazing regardless! I'm not even there yet and planning another return next year with all the love this boards dishes out to the resort and staff!

We are going to be celebrating our second anniversary at CSS the week of October 20-27. Is that "5 Saturdays and a wake up?"

Quote Originally Posted by islandgirl1022 View Post
    Thanks for the information Bart & Bug! I want that day to be a little extra special, although the entire week is going to be amazing regardless! I'm not even there yet and planning another return next year with all the love this boards dishes out to the resort and staff!
    You're welcome and you've certainly picked a great place to celebrate that special day. We were married at CSS and enjoyed our one year anniversary there (and a few more). It is such a romantic place and the staff are awesome!!!

You want to do something special for your anniversary- book the private dinner at Sunset Beach ! You will be the ONLY couple on the entire beach, and they set it up beautifully ! I talked to several couples who experienced it, and ALL said it was completely FABULOUS !

Thanks everyone for the advice! Only 20 more days and we can hardly wait! I am so very excited to finally get to experience CSS first hand rather than through the message board!