Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18

    Default Is Davian still at Watersports in CSA?

    As regular visitors at CSA, this time around we are going to give CN a try. Over the years we have learned to love the outstanding watersports team at CSA with Davian probably our overall all time favorite resort employee of any resort we have ever been to. He really makes the vacation 3 or more times better than it would be. So, even though we have decided to try CN just to see if it matches or exceeds CSA, we want to stop down and see our buddy if he is still there.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rags722 View Post
    As regular visitors at CSA, this time around we are going to give CN a try. Over the years we have learned to love the outstanding watersports team at CSA with Davian probably our overall all time favorite resort employee of any resort we have ever been to. He really makes the vacation 3 or more times better than it would be. So, even though we have decided to try CN just to see if it matches or exceeds CSA, we want to stop down and see our buddy if he is still there.
    Somebody, anybody?? I know the bartenders are great at CSA, but there must be someone besides me that wanders down the beach and clowns around with the watersports guys. Someone must know if Davian, that "Fakin' Jamacian" is still there. If you know him, tell him Bill & Sue said he can't sing Shaggy, and here is the photo to prove it!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  3. #3

    Default

    ya mon, davian or we referred him as nutzy is no longer at csa, when we arrived this last march he was already gone, just got back from csa saturday and we tried to talk to him thru some of the guys at water sports but no luck, he was a really good guy to have around,

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Davian is no longer at CSA. We too thought he was the greatest but he was already gone when we were there this past March.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    205

    Default

    We just got back Sunday and there was no one there by that name. We scuba and met Shaggy, Franz, Jaffrey, Cooper were the main guys who took us out. A BLAST!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rags722 View Post
    Somebody, anybody?? I know the bartenders are great at CSA, but there must be someone besides me that wanders down the beach and clowns around with the watersports guys. Someone must know if Davian, that "Fakin' Jamacian" is still there. If you know him, tell him Bill & Sue said he can't sing Shaggy, and here is the photo to prove it!
    Sadly, Davian was not there when we were there in late August. We were very sad to see him go as well. Lots of new faces at the watersport hut.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    290

    Default

    We too loved Davian. He is a great guy.

    When we used to go in December we would go and watch the Watersports guys play football (soccer). One trip I bought the team all matching socks and new spikes for Davian.

    We missed not seeing him in March. I think he liked to socialize more than he liked to work!!

    Attached is strange photo--The lens cover didn't open fully.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunmonkey View Post
    Sadly, Davian was not there when we were there in late August. We were very sad to see him go as well. Lots of new faces at the watersport hut.
    That is a shame. After some 12 years of hitting resorts all over the place, we found the entire CSA watersports team to be the best of anyplace we have ever been, and Davian was one of our favorites out of the entire team. With any luck, we will find the same class of people at CN when we go there in a few weeks.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    129

    Default

    We just got back and Davian is still not there... Jeffrey and Foster were our guys this year and were great to hang out with snorkeling or stopping by the watersports hut for a few laughs!!

    Rags we met about 6 years ago at CSA I think... You look really familiar in that picture. I think you took a fantastic picture of my wife and I with our friends at sunset down by the swim up bar! Hope all is well!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •