Default Is Repeater's Dinner Still Held At Lychee At Couples Negril?

We will be coming "home" to CN in a mere 36 days!! Beyond excited! Our 5th trip! Can anyone tell me if the Repeater's Dinner is still held at Lychee or have they moved it back to Otaheite? I saw a posting of an activity sheet from March and it said Otaheite was only closed on a Thurs. and Lychee is closed on a Mon. This leads one to believe that the dinner is still at Lychee, however I also read that may change depending on high/low season at the resort. We have never been there in the fall before.

Great question. We're going back to CN in October and curious to know where this dinner is held also.

We just returned from CN and the dinner was at Lychee.

We go in February and have for the last 4 years, which means we have had 3 repeaters dinners. In 2010 and 2012 it was held outside, and in 2011 it was held in Lychee. I was told it depends on 2 things, number of repeaters and what the weather is forecast to be as to whether it will be held inside or outside. I liked outside simply because it was not nearly as noisy. Regardless where it is held though it is fun and the food it scrumpdilicious!!!

It was held at Lychee as well last July when we were there. It appears as though that is the new home of the Repeater's Dinner. I see that Otaheite is now open on a Mon. evening and that is where they used to have it. I liked it better there.

We just did CN (Sept 8-15) and the Repeater Dinner was Monday night at Lychee. 30 couples at 3 long tables. We sat with Konrad (Food & Beverage Manager) and he was great.
    Betty
    Couples Negril - September 2011, 2012, 2013 and have just booked 2014
    Scuba Club Cozumel - Jan, Apr & Nov 2012 and Jan & Nov 2013
    Cobalt Coast, Grand Cayman - May 2013
    Retiring & moving to Cozumel, Mexico in early 2014