Default May 2013 trip home

My wife and I will be back home at Couples from April 30th thru May 8th 2013. This is our second trip and we will be with our best friends who have decided to get married there on the 4th. Looking for other couples in the 30-40 age group to hang out with.

Quote Originally Posted by 2raiderfan View Post
    My wife and I will be back home at Couples from April 30th thru May 8th 2013. This is our second trip and we will be with our best friends who have decided to get married there on the 4th. Looking for other couples in the 30-40 age group to hang out with.
    We will be there May 1-8 or our first trip!! We are early/mid 30's.

We will be there Apr27-May4. We did CSS last year and wanted to try CSA this year. First time to CSA. We are both in our early 30's

we will be there April 27-May 4. First trip, not sure what to expect? Any tips of must-do.

This is my first trip to CSA. I have heard that Ricks and the One Love Pub Crawl are musts. I for one will be doing both.

We got married in CSS in 2010. I loved it there. We are coming to CSA with our friends for them to get married. Hope to meet up with you guys while we are down there. We will keep in touch and trade info when it gets closer to departure date and get some drinks. 95 more days to wait....

May 19-26th! 67 more days!

My husband and I will be there April 27-May 4. Six weeks from today!
    Third trip to Jamaica, second to CSA. We are in our late 30s/early 40s. We signed up for One Love Pub Crawl on Mat 1st. Should be a blast!

CSA May 4-12!!