Hybrid View

Default JUST BOOKED IT!!!! 3/31 - April 7th 2013 Anyone else book their Trip to Paradise!!!

Hey Anyone else book their trip to Paradise for the First week in April 2013.... Can't wait to meet you all. Only 7 months till Pure Relaxation!!!
    "ParadiseBound"

Default Been there a couple times....

Quote Originally Posted by Paradisebound View Post
    Hey Anyone else book their trip to Paradise for the First week in April 2013.... Can't wait to meet you all. Only 7 months till Pure Relaxation!!!
    I've been there a couple times if anyone has any questions...
    "ParadiseBound"

We are there March 30th - april 6th. First timers to CSA. Any suggestions?

Can't wait to return for our 3rd time this year! Mar. 29 - Apr. 4. Looking forward to meeting new friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradisebound View Post

We will be there March 29th-April 6th, 4th trip. Paradise soon come

Default March 31-Apr. 1

Can't wait. First time at CSA. We need it so bad! I am an elected official in my county and my husband is a small business owner. We just want to go relax, hang with some good people and have some fun.

We will be there that week and are first timers to Jamaica as well. My wife has been working 60+ hour weeks and I am a small business owner too. Both of us are so ready for this. Would be fun to meet up for a drink.

first timers we will be there 3/28 - 4/2/13. appreciate any advice.