Thread: Halloween, 2012

Default Halloween, 2012

Hi, we are Nigel & Wendy from Sevenoaks, Kent in the UK. We will be at Sans Souci for Halloween week this year, we would love to hear of any old friends or new who will be there at the same time!

Hello! Our names are Brittany and Hank and we will be there over Halloween for our honeymoon!!! I'm wondering if there are any celebrations there!
    P.S. This is our first trip to Couples and we couldn't be more excited!

Hi you two! Try to take Halloween costumes, as there is a great party after the normal evening meal/ drinks. There are games and competitions etc, it's great fun.
    You are in for a fantastic time, the resort is great, and the people, both guests & staff are all wonderful. We look forward to seeing you there, Nigel & Wendy x P.S. You are right to be excited!

Hello. Brian and I will be at CSS the week of Halloween for our honeymoon too! I can't wait for the Halloween party. Is it on the beach?

My husband & I will be there the week of Halloween as well! We're not big into dressing up for Halloween so I think I'll dress up as a guest of Couples and attend in my resort wear We are so looking forward to CSS; this is our 2nd trip.

Default CSS October 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel+Wendy View Post
    Hi, we are Nigel & Wendy from Sevenoaks, Kent in the UK. We will be at Sans Souci for Halloween week this year, we would love to hear of any old friends or new who will be there at the same time!
    Hello we are from Battle East Sussex UK and going to CSS for 1st time on 28th October to 8th November so hopefully we will see you there.

Default Can't wait!!!

Hi all,

Stu & Jan from Lincolnshire UK, we arrive at CSS on the evening of the 29th October. Our second time in Jamaica but first at a couples resort. Really can't wait, all the things we've read so far have been very positive, 7 weeks on Monday woo hoo !!!!!
    Look forward to seeing you all there... Any information gratefully received. Thanks.

It looks like the UK is taking over CSS for Halloween! This should be a great week!
    (we're from boring Kansas City lol)

Quote Originally Posted by mikkiwin View Post
    It looks like the UK is taking over CSS for Halloween! This should be a great week!
    (we're from boring Kansas City lol)
    Boring!! You've obviously never been to a sleepy little village in Lincolnshire then lol.
    Can't wait, 6 weeks Sunday we'll be sat in a Hotel in Manchester getting ready for our morning flights!!!

Hi,

David and Susie from the St.Louis area. We will be arriving on the 28th. Our second trip to Sans Souci, 13th to the island. Yeah!!! six weeks to go.

18 days to go!!!

Hi all,
    Quick question from a first timer to CSS, we arrive in Jamaica at around 1630 on the 29/10 by the time we get through customs etc with the transfer time guessing we will get to CSS for about 1930. By the time we've checked in and unpacked will be around 2100 ish.
    Were's the best place to head for a snack and a few drinks??
    Many thanks in advance can't wait to get there!
    Stu & Jan.

Stu & Jan, we usually head to the beach for a drink and some wonderful jerk chicken & french fries! We arrive on the 30th and I can't wait to get there and relax!!

Thalia