Default Is Water Available For Refills At CN?

It is my understanding that you can no longer get bottled water at CN. I have read that there was talk of having water stations set up so you could refill your own cup or water bottle as you wish. Do they have these refilling stations at Couples Negril? Did they stop restocking your room with bottles of water as well?

Yes they have water coolers by the beach bar and a few other locations, i prefer the one by the bar in the Casava Terrace as it is always the coldest.

They do have the big water bottle stations around to do refills. This past May we carried our empty plastic bottles from our flight down and used them to refill. They do not put any bottled water in the room.

There is no longer bottled water available, in the rooms or anywhere. However, there are water stations located throughout the resort. When we were there in February, I just kept a water bottle from our flight and refilled that as needed. Not a problem.

CN stopped the use of bottled water over a year ago and have water refill stations at the bars.

The rooms are not stocked with bottled water. Some guests bring water bottles from their plane ride (if provided) for refills at CN, buy them at the airport, or buy them at CN's sundry shop. Others have brought mugs for similar purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamaicanushappy View Post
    It is my understanding that you can no longer get bottled water at CN. I have read that there was talk of having water stations set up so you could refill your own cup or water bottle as you wish. Do they have these refilling stations at Couples Negril? Did they stop restocking your room with bottles of water as well?
    No bottled water when we were there in January. They had water stations at all the bars where you could refill a glass or your own bottle and they kept a picture of water in the rooms.
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013

Sorry...typing faster than I'm reading. Correction they have a "pitcher" of water in the rooms.
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013

We have yet to go to CN but at CSA they have several stations to fill your own water or soda. The bars will always fill your water as well.

There are water stations set up around the pool and beach (including the au naturale beach). But to be honest, I don't remember if there was bottled water in the room. I only drank the champagne.

Is the water filtered? I have a very sensitive digestive system. I can't believe they don't even have the bottled water in the rooms! Aren't they concerned about people staying hydrated? Also, you really should drink some water in between all of those yummy drinks.

Dianna is right. There is a pitcher of water in your room that is refilled everyday. (Plus ice bucket). We grab a bottle of water at the Couples airport lounge and use it to take everywhere with us. If required, we refill at the bar by the grill as it was closest to everywhere we went.
    Betty
    Couples Negril - September 2011, 2012, 2013 and have just booked 2014
    Scuba Club Cozumel - Jan, Apr & Nov 2012 and Jan & Nov 2013
    Cobalt Coast, Grand Cayman - May 2013
    Retiring & moving to Cozumel, Mexico in early 2014

We bring Bobbles. Water bottles with charcoal filters. Work great!