Default ~Ladies Breakfast Attire ~

Ladies, do most of you wear your swimsuit w/ coverup or shorts/shirts to breakfast?
    Glenda & Mickey

Yes

We always go to breakfast wearing swimsuit and coverup.

I always have my swimsuit on with either shorts or a coverup.

Swimsuit with cover up.

I usually wear swim suit and cover-up. You can wear whatever is most comfortable to you. You see both.
    Linda

I always dress ready for the beach...swimsuit and coverup. We typically drop our towels at the beach, take a short walk and head for breakfast.

Swimsuit and coverup all day until dinner

Some do. Most don't.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

I would say it's around 50/50 whatever your comfortable with. We dress in shorts for breakfast - then go for a walk before settling in on the beach.

Yes, that is the usual attire... I just have a coverup I put on over my swimsuit, like a long tank top, and wear my flip flops

I usually wear shorts and a tank top. Then hubby and I go back to the room to get our suits and sunscreen on to go out on the beach. But there are plenty of people who wear their suits and cover ups to breakfast.

My wife usually wears a tshirt or tank top with gym type shorts to breakfast and then we go change in the room before heading to the beach or pool. Trust me you will spend a LOT of time in your suits and the Jamaican climate doesn't really dry them that well so a damp suit (even from a day or 2 before) wouldn't be much fun to eat in enjoy your trip!!

I tend to wear a swimsuit with coverup - but we usually head straight to the beach after breakfast. Note at CSS your stomach has to be covered so if you have a bikini top on you need a coverup on top as well as bottom. I am not sure if that is required at all resorts (ever since I had to go change at CSS I have always just covered up).

Amy

That's the perfect breakfast attire - and lunch attire as well. You have going to love Couples Negril. Only 201 more days until I am back in paradise.

Swimsuit with cover up. That can be a sundress type, tank & pull on skirt, or something as easy to put on over my swimsuit.

Swimsuit and cover up was what she would wear to the restaurant. Took advantage of the breakfast in the room most days.

Thought this was going to be another topless thread

I think the only requirement at the restaurants is that if you are wearing a swimsuit, that you have a coverup on and you must wear shoes. I see most people in either shorts & tee shirts or swimsuits and coverups. The same applies for lunch. At CN, if you go to the Beach Grill for lunch, you can go in your swimsuit without the coverup.

I packed my mini maxi dresses that I would wear to breakfast every morning.