Default Best time to book

I have read posts about the great deals offered at the beginning of the year... are the deals for the current year or the year out. We just got back from CN and are looking to go back in July and I didn't know if I should book now or wait. Any advice would be appreciated.

Default Best Deals

Quote Originally Posted by "T" View Post
    I have read posts about the great deals offered at the beginning of the year... are the deals for the current year or the year out. We just got back from CN and are looking to go back in July and I didn't know if I should book now or wait. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Just got back, eh? Wasn`t that fun? We booked in Apr. for Oct. 2013. Saved a lot of money, got a free day and a $300.00 as an early booking bonus. Best deal we ever got. Paid more in 2002 for Sans Souci when it was still owned by G.L. I would wait and watch the Wednesday deals for a while. Sometimes they have deals for C.N. I don`t think July is prime time so it might be worth waiting. I think the great deals offered at the beginning of the year are for the next year. Take advantage of this for 2014. Anyone who knows they want to go back should take advantage of these deals.
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

They will have a Fall in Love Again special probably in February 2013 for that upcoming fall. Normally they offer some sort of resort credit with that promotion. Just hold out until then and you'll get the best deal. Couples also price matches, so if you find a better deal they will match it. Good luck and welcome to the Couples family.

Quote Originally Posted by "T" View Post
    The best time to book is when Couples releases the next years rates. So for 2013, we booked on June 30, 2012. We always do the LoveAway Plan which makes it super easy to budget in our trip every year.

We always book online with a package deal. Airfare seems to kill us so this is the best way for us. I do not think they have great deals at the beginning of the year. Check around right now and if you see a good deal,grab it. Couples is having a good deal now with getting the 7th night free. We are also going in July this next year and we just booked our trip- got a great deal with an online booking company - good flight times and price with the garden room at CN.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimnmariann View Post
    We always book online with a package deal. Airfare seems to kill us so this is the best way for us. I do not think they have great deals at the beginning of the year. Check around right now and if you see a good deal,grab it. Couples is having a good deal now with getting the 7th night free. We are also going in July this next year and we just booked our trip- got a great deal with an online booking company - good flight times and price with the garden room at CN.

Hey Jimnmariann....have you been there in June/July before?? We're booking our trip for June 30th-July 9th and are wondering how unbearably hot it will be....

I agree with Matisjam. We booked our October 2013 trip in February of 2012. We received a great rate, our 7th night free, a $300 early booking resort credit and a $200 resort credit for staying at San Souci. We also used the Love Away plan since our travel dates were so far out. This helps us to set aside money for vacation without paying a big lump sum all at once. We will book our airfare when the trip is closer.
    Kelly & Troy
    CTI 2010
    CSS 2013
    CN 2015