Default One Love Pub Crawl....October 17th from CN

Hi, everyone, just wondering if anyone is interested in going on the Bar Crawl Bus, currently it runs Wed and Fri we will be staying 10/16-10/23 and I don't want to be gone for Lobster night...lol. If we can get 10 people we can probably book it a different night but Wednesday looks good as far as evening activity at the resort. Check it out on Trip Advisor, looks like a blast!!!
    Mike and Jenny
    Cleveland, Ohio

Mike & Jenny,

There are 4 of us going on the Pub Crawl on October 17th (me, my husband, BIL, BIL's girlfriend). My husband and I live in Cincinnati but he is from the Cleveland area (North Olmsted). BIL & BIL's girlfriend live in North Ridgeville

Amy & Jeff

FYI....The One Love Bus is picking us up at CN at 2:20 on Wednesday and we should be back by 7-7:30ish.

Perfect, we'll see you there!!

Yay...booked. Lenbert told us 2:15...hope it's the same bus.

Wish it was while we are there. Won't be there till 24th. Have fun. I will be watching for your post before we leave.

It's the same bus. I guess we'll be sure to be waiting by 2:15. This will be our third time on the One Love Bus Bar Crawl (me and my husband). It is such a good time, can't wait!!!

Default Dave&Teri

We will be there Oct 21st to Oct 31st. We also have Lenbert for Oct 24th....same time, 2:15...can't wait..there is a ton of reviews on this and it was the one thing we decided to book so we don't miss it.

Default Be there oct 16 to 23

Quote Originally Posted by rnjennifer View Post
    Hi, everyone, just wondering if anyone is interested in going on the Bar Crawl Bus, currently it runs Wed and Fri we will be staying 10/16-10/23 and I don't want to be gone for Lobster night...lol. If we can get 10 people we can probably book it a different night but Wednesday looks good as far as evening activity at the resort. Check it out on Trip Advisor, looks like a blast!!!
    Mike and Jenny
    Cleveland, Ohio
    We are from west central Oh, have to check with wife. We may be game!