Thread: CSS- Countdown

Default CSS- Countdown

Okay, so now it's 16 days until Oct 20th and we are back home again! Can't think of anything else! Am a little concerned about some of the changes going on but am still confident we will have an incredible time. Have planned on visiting Scotchie's for the first time. Don't usually like to leave the beach, but have to try Scotchie's just once!
    Trying to convince my wonderful husband to book CSA for 2013 with the great rates. I'll do my best to sway him...I have my ways!!
    Thank you Suzy Q and Rudi! You are wonderful resources! Suzy, where are you in Florida? We are just north of Orlando, but Boston natives!! Go Pats!
    I can taste that Hummingbird now!!!
    Thanks guys!
    Everyting irie!
    Ginny

Hi Ginny,
    We live in East Orlando now, but are from Oregon!

Have a wonderful trip! Only 15 days now!
    suzyQ

Thanks Suzy Q! We live in Debary and love taking the non-stop JetBlue flight from Orlando! This will be trip #3 to Sans Souci. Traveled to Swept Away in May ( 2nd time) with sister and brother-in-law. Loved it as well. Can't choose my favorite! Both have their special attractions. We went to Sans Souci for 2 years in July. Maybe we bumped into each other! Yup...only 15 more days!!! Yipeeee! Will post a review {with changes noted} when we get back! Will have some jerk chicken for you at Scotchie's!! Yeah, Mon!
    Everyting's Irie!
    Ginny