Thread: AU pool

Default AU pool

How is the pool at CSS SSB I've heard it is only 2 or 3 feet deep, Why and how can you swim?

Ther are two sides to the pool, separated by the grotto in the middle. One side is shallow like you mentioned, but the other side is normal depth and has the swim up bar. It's a nice pool.

Hi Jake,
    One side of the pool is very shallow--great for sunning, reading, and keeping cool. The other side of the pool is 4" plus deep so you can swim comfortably, but there is no diving. The pool at SSB is beautiful! We hang out at the pool everyday of our vacations! If all goes well, trip number 6 is planned for December!

One Love,
    suzyQ

Jake,
    I meant the deepest part of the pool if is 4 feet deep NOT 4 inches!!! My bad!!!:-)

suzyQ

Here's the shallow side:

And, here's the deeper side:

Jackie!
    Your pictures made me homesick!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!!! I can't wait to come in December!

suzyQ

They make me homesick too !!

homesick!

Homesick too. But at least we are down to double digits - Dec 1-8, Can't wait!
    Linda

It really is a great pool! Love that CSS has 4 to choose from. One rainy day (no thunder or lightening) we went into every pool and hot tub! It was a fun day!

Jackie...the pictures make us homesick as well. We missed the place the minute we left. Nice to run into you guys again!

Quote Originally Posted by Mzambo View Post
    It really is a great pool! Love that CSS has 4 to choose from. One rainy day (no thunder or lightening) we went into every pool and hot tub! It was a fun day!
    Gee I thought we were being original doing that last Saturday when it was dreary all day.

It's crazy how that view over the pool out to the sea makes you homesick. We are booked for CN for the first time in Nov. (been to CSS 4x) and now I am almost rethinking that choice. We love Sans Souci.

The pool is great.