Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Amen. Life is about memories....make them now. You never know what tomorrow will bring.

It seems like a very good tour. Some times ago, I visited there with my partner and we stayed there for a couple of days. We make lots of fun and enjoyment there. It is very nice place to visit and stay.
    private rentals gold coast
    Last edited by alan65; September 28th, 2012 at 12:06 PM.

God bless you and and your family. You will all be in my prayers. It's obvious you and your wife have a special love.

I am so sorry that you are dealing w/ this!
    gb y'all...I told and always tell hubby just what you said...really that life is too short...cherish every moment...don't have regrets or what ifs...

A friend of mine wrote me this when she found out about your situation. I hope it helps y'all some...gb and cherish every moment.

Glioblastoma is what my SIL had. She is (to my knowledge) one of only 2 people to survive beyond the projected time frame. It's been 11 years since she had her surgery and radiation.

Also, I hope I didn't offend. I was trying to say that there is always hope!
    Last edited by wileeandrr; September 26th, 2012 at 09:38 AM.

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

No words...but, I agree, very powerful and so true. You never know how long you have with the ones you love, so you should enjoy every minute you have with them. Enjoy every minute of your trip.

Your story brings tears to my eyes. I hope you have a beautiful trip and just keep on kepping on. You never know what the next day will bring.

I don't know you, but bless you.! I hope to see a review of many trips back to couples that you share for years to come.

CTFan, your post is is beautiful and touching, so proud of a man showing this kind of love for his beautiful wife. My wife and I try to get away a few times a year to recharge our "lives" each year even if its for a weekend "staycation" at a local hotel. Our motto has been very similar to yours, "this life isn't a dress rehearsal, live it, love it and experience it to the fullest"

Our thoughts and prayers will flood your families heart each day and as we experience CSA next week for the first time we will toast your exceptional wife at our first sunset in Negril! God bless

My heart goes out to your family ... Hope your trip to CSS is THE BEST & really REALLY HOPE that it's not your last. Will be thinking of you. You guys are an inspiration. Hugs!!!!
    Julie

Our thoughts are with you. This post brought tears to my eyes. This is a good reminder to cherish our loved ones and every momement we have with them. Thank you for that.

Enjoy each moment of your trip and try to stay in the present and not let thoughts of what may be to come ruin the precious time you have together. There is always hope for the future (however slight) as some have mentioned above. She could be in that 2 percent. Think of it as your next trip to Couples rather than your last. It is not over until its over.

@ Jerseygirl. We remember you and have thought of you guys a bunch so far. When we saw your post, we then thought to bring the old soccer/football equipment. I wish now I posted earlier or rememberd cause our teams could have donated a suitcase full of equipment.
    @ novastar. I feel for your loss and wish it wasn't so. thank you for sharing and your support. If you see a couple and the woman has a hair band covering her head just above the forehead, it's us.
    @ all the other posters. Thanks for your support, prayers, thoughts, etc. it really means a lot to us that so many people care,plus the more prayers, the better.
    @ couples. Even though we've only been here 24 hrs or so, we've been able to relax and enjoy this beautiful paradise. Oh, the turtles were cool too.

Yes he is the best husband, father, friend, and person anyone could ask for. I would not be here today if it were not for him! We are thoroughly enjoying every minute of our stay here so far. Thank you for all the kind thoughts and prayers.

Dear CT TI Fan,

I just read your post explaining the challenge you and your wife are going through and it brought tears to my eyes. I am honoured that you shared it with us and I wish you and your wife nothing but the best. I have been going through a very difficult time myself, however your story has put my troubles into perspective. I am grateful for your message of living life to the fullest and enjoying each second that you have. Life is a blessing and I truly hope that your time as CSS is a wonderfully memorable one. My husband and I honeymooned there last year and it was incredible. Keep fighting and perservering and I look forward to hearing about your wonderful trip. Thank you again for your kind words and for sharing part of your lives with us. You both will be in my thoughts!

Wow! What a touching and amazing post! May God be with you both and wrap his arms around you both during these trying times. None of us know what the future holds but we know who holds it. "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me" and I pray he gives both of you the strength you need to beat this!!! We will be @ CN in November for our 5th trip and 29th anniversary and I was feeling "on the fence" about this vacation simply because I have 2 children in college was just feeling guilty/selfish about spending money on "us". Well I must say you have blessed me today by reading this post as it has brought me a new perspective on our Jamaica vacation and I am once again excited!!! Feels like the first time! May God deeply bless you and shine on you as you have blessed all of us with your post!
    Glenda & Mickey

I wish you the best outcome possible. A positive attitude and looking for the good instead of the bad makes a huge difference when dealing with some of most difficult things life throws at us.
    Our lives actually became richer after I was diagnosed with M.S. because we started living more in the moment rather than for the future. None of us knows what the future holds, we only have today to live as much as we can and cherish what is right now.
    Hugs to you as you enjoy all the love and happiness you have in the here and now.

Quote Originally Posted by ct ti fan View Post
    Yes he is the best husband, father, friend, and person anyone could ask for. I would not be here today if it were not for him! We are thoroughly enjoying every minute of our stay here so far. Thank you for all the kind thoughts and prayers.
    I have had some very serious physical issues also which were life threatening and will greatly reduce my length of life. My husband and I have made two trips to Jamaica, one being at Couples Negril. When we were there in May, we had to get to a doctor 3 times! I can't say enough good about the doctor we saw and I'm sure all the Couples' resorts have the same level of medical care. We have scheduled another trip for the end of March 2013 and, with God's help, we will make it.

I am thrilled you are finding your visit relaxing and I hope you find inner strength and peace while there. Take care. ((hugs))
    Toi & Robert

My heart and prayers go out to you, have a lovely trip and may you create many new memories to help you cope with what's to come.
    God Bless

Like you, I have watched my wife fight the monster and so far she is winning the battle. I spent far too much of our married life saving for the future and doing "stay-vacations" at home. About 15 years ago she made me pry open the wallet and go on an "all-inclusive" vacation. Now, we make it a point to go every year and enjoy each trip as if it could be our last one together. The future will still be there, but for now we are making memories we can share or hold on to alone. We will be in CN in 15 days. We will be the older, out of shape couple that are enjoying the hell out of life no matter what time or sickness has done to our bodies. I pray for your wife and for you. Have a wonderful time together!

Ct ti fan, we have been here since Saturday and haven't seen anyone with a headband. Hopefully I will see you tonight at the beach party.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2