Default CN greatest bartender

Hey have you guys heard why Cashwayne the bartender was let go (Randymon feel free to answer if you can shed some light on the situation)? My wife and I always look forward to have a few drinks at the bar where he is working when we come have known him for 4 years and just love him to death! Not sure if we will return to CN anytime soon.

We were told it was a rule violation.

Over the years other staff have been let go for rule violations and when we discussed it with the GM (at the time, Karen Lanigan, the GM now is Ricardo Bowleg), we were told that all staff are very, very clear on what can cause termination (there is a handbook given). Though she expressed regret in having to do the termination, she did say she tried to refer them to other places for employment in most cases, but had little choice to keep with precedent in performing the termination.

In his case, we believe he brought his smart phone into the Piano Bar and security caught him (they are supposed to turn over their phones to security at the employee entrance or keep them in their lockers - in any case they are not to be brought to the guest area).

What bar was he at?

Bummer...my wife and I have gotten to know him over the past two years. I believe last year he did mention to us that he was on some sort of "probation". Best of luck to him!

Quote Originally Posted by JLML90 View Post
    Hey have you guys heard why Cashwayne the bartender was let go (Randymon feel free to answer if you can shed some light on the situation)? My wife and I always look forward to have a few drinks at the bar where he is working when we come have known him for 4 years and just love him to death! Not sure if we will return to CN anytime soon.
    It is a bummer. Cashwayne has so much personality and so much energy. He was fun to sit and talk to and fun to just watch. He really seemed to love the job.

We wish him good luck in the future as well!