Default CSS Au Naturel Cruise

We will be at CSS 6-3-13 to 6-13-13. If you would like to get in on an Au Naturel cruise and maybe snorkeling. Reply! if there is enough interest we should be able to make it happen. Some friends of ours did a Au Naturel cruise on a cat out of Hidden Beach and had a blast. So if you are reading this and will be at CSS the same time we will be. I hope we will see you on the cruise if not we will see you on the Beach.

We will be at CSS March 17 - 27th. The thoughts of a AN Catamaran Cruise sounds intriguing, with lots of possibilities for fun times. By the lack of response to your Thread, it appears as though no others are interested. Too bad, perhaps some other time it could be arranged. It would be a good Couples activity, for some AN devotees. Offer it as an optional all-inclusive activities excursion, and it would be a full boat every time. I'll see you on Sunset Beach!

I really don't see the allure of a nude cat cruise. I absolutely love being nude at the beach, by the pool, etc., but this just wouldn't be my cup of tea!

First thing that comes to mind is when everyone is trying to climb back on the boat after snorkeling - it's bad enough having someone's butt in your face when it's in a wet swimsuit. I sure as heck don't wanna see someone's naked junk hanging down in front of me when I'm next in line to climb back up the ladder. No thanks!

But y'all go ahead and enjoy. :-D

The timing is off for us, but we would love to go!! We'll be at CSS in the middle of September, 2013. A nude catamaran cruise sounds like a lot of fun and would love for Couples to offer it as an option (or get in one that is put together by other guests! We've done nude day-cruises before (once when we were staying on Bonaire and once when we were staying on St. Martin) and they actually are a lot of fun, Allans_Angel. Although I have to admit that your reply had me laughing!!

were interested in a nude cat ride and will be at cti 3/19-3/26

We will be there 16_21 of march and also may be intrested

Quote Originally Posted by Allans_Angel View Post
    I really don't see the allure of a nude cat cruise. I absolutely love being nude at the beach, by the pool, etc., but this just wouldn't be my cup of tea!

First thing that comes to mind is when everyone is trying to climb back on the boat after snorkeling - it's bad enough having someone's butt in your face when it's in a wet swimsuit. I sure as heck don't wanna see someone's naked junk hanging down in front of me when I'm next in line to climb back up the ladder. No thanks!

I laughed so lound when I read this, as it decribes exactly how I feel about it. It does not appeal to me either.

We'd be interested! Maybe even an evening nude cat cruise!

For Allans_Angel and Grayturtless I had to laugh to when I read this and do understand. We did hope to get more positive replies. I wanted to be clear in the dates that we are looking to be at CSS...... arrive June 3 and Depart June 13, 2013.

I like that and think it would think it would be best in the evening.

Did a CO cat cruise at another resort, really great time.

Hope you can get enough interested people to make it work.
    CSS - March, 2012
    CTI - March, 2013, 2014, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by happycouple1 View Post
    were interested in a nude cat ride and will be at cti 3/19-3/26
    Hello, we are from 03.20.13 - 31.03.13 in the CSS, and your suggestion sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Allans_Angel View Post

Oh my goodness! I'm in tears! I was thinking the exact same thing! I'm just glad I work in an office by myself or I would have some explaining to do regarding my laughter!

We will be at CTI on 3/23/2013 - 3/30/2013 and would also be interested. Anyone do any research as to the possiblities?

Jens and Sue

We have also done the nude cruise at HB and St Martin lots of fun. We will be at Sans Souci 4/7 - 4/19 and wondering if anyone was successful in find a nude cruise in Jamaica? Was Couples able to arrange the cruise?.

Quote Originally Posted by summer swimmer View Post
    We have also done the nude cruise at HB and St Martin lots of fun. We will be at Sans Souci 4/7 - 4/19 and wondering if anyone was successful in find a nude cruise in Jamaica? Was Couples able to arrange the cruise?.
    Were splitting our vacation between CTI and Sans Souci... 4/8 CTI, 4/13-- 19 at Sans Souci.... We'd be interested in the nude cruise...See ya there!