Hybrid View

Default 1st timers to CN - would like to make friends!

. My wife and I have been married for 2 and a half years and already have 2 kids. Both girls. We are both 24 and we had our 2 girls within a year of each other. Since my wife's goal is to breastfeed her babies for a full year this will basically mean 2 years of solid breast feeding which is quite the commitment. Our latest was born a month ago so we still have a ways to go but we have decided to treat ourselves to a nice vacation when she is done... Leaving the girls with the grandparents of course!
    I have been doing lots of research and know now exactly where I want to take her. We got pregnant pretty quick after being married (not planned) and we have yet to have a really nice honeymoon. I want to go someplace tropical with good drinks and beach and of course somewhere au natural so I can enjoy her body since she won't have a baby belly anymore! So of course I have chosen to go to CN. After reading a lot of forums I think couples really is the best and CN sounds like exactly my kind of place.
    I'm posting because I wanted to see if other people similar to our age are going (similar in age in body or spirit). We are both pretty outgoing, love to make friends, drinking, and smoking... The catch is we are not going until last of November/beginning of December in 2013. I know it's a long ways off and I doubt many others know that far ahead but I figured I'd see anyway. Even though is it so far off I am soo excited I can't stay off the forums and just decided to go ahead and post. Obviously I'll repost when the time is closer as well. I just know I'm going to love CN, my first au natural (where we willmspend most of our vacation) experience and look forward to meeting nice people and making lasting friends and of course have a good time. If anyone by chance knows they will be there around that time please let me know!

We are in our early 50's and will be at Couple Negril December 8-18, 2013. Age is not a factor when you are having a good time, making friends, drinking, and what ever else floats your boat. Congrats on your marriage and starting a family. You will enjoy Jamaica and Couples, come home, relax and enjoy!!

Well, we will be there too early to meet you guys but you will meet some great people there none the less. Last itme we were there, we spent each moning on the AN beach and our afternoons at the swim-up bar. You tend to meet more folks at the swim-up bar but that may just be when we were there. The AN beach as pretty slow but still a great way to relax for us. Then we partied our brains out at the swim-up... Oh, also....we are pretty old compared to you but most of the friends we made were your ages or slightly older. Age really disapprears at Couples.

Karson, There is a group of 6 couples that go Nov 23 thru first week of Dec. Ages 20's thru 60's. Probly see you

Default Awesome!

That is great to hear! I think the magic dates for my wife and I will be something like Nov 30-Dec 8. I am assuming since you posted that you are one of those 6 couples? Is it something you all do annually? and Also, since you replied to my post in the Au Natural thread im guessing that the 6 couples enjoy that side of it too? Like I said, I know it's a long ways off but I'd love to stay somewhat in touch and be able to meet up when we get there. I would enjoy talking with people who have some experience under their belt as far as fun things to do, good places to visist and eat, and just share some fun experiences. Do you do anything special to identify yourselves like the ladie's with the red hats? lol, or should I just be looking for the large naked group over in Au Natural? haha!

part of the group with 2havinfun.... hope to see you there... the laughs, drinks and good times never stop. practice your bocce game!
    cheers
    Dick Trickle & the Lazy Beatch
    CN 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013
    SS 2011
    Couples Barbados.... Soon Come!!

Yes, age really is not important to me. Just wanting to meet some young spirited people to joke and drink/smoke with. (not saying drinking/smoking is a requirement) It is one thing to have great experiences, but another thing to be able to share them with others so you can remember and laugh together. I just see where alot of people on these forums have expressed meeting people on their trip, continued meeting up with them on the resort and having such a good time that they stay in touch after, kinof like penpals... and sometimes book their next vacations so they can meet up and vacation together again. I am sure that is not always the norm... as it depends on they kind of person you are,the kind you meet, networking skills etc... but the idea of that sounds good to me. Just wanting to have good times with good people!

Quote Originally Posted by Karson View Post
    Yes, age really is not important to me. Just wanting to meet some young spirited people to joke and drink/smoke with. (not saying drinking/smoking is a requirement) It is one thing to have great experiences, but another thing to be able to share them with others so you can remember and laugh together. I just see where alot of people on these forums have expressed meeting people on their trip, continued meeting up with them on the resort and having such a good time that they stay in touch after, kinof like penpals... and sometimes book their next vacations so they can meet up and vacation together again. I am sure that is not always the norm... as it depends on they kind of person you are,the kind you meet, networking skills etc... but the idea of that sounds good to me. Just wanting to have good times with good people!
    Will miss you by a month. Too bad. We coulda had some fun together. I`m betting you`ll be back. Maybe we`ll meet up then.
    Cool Runnings Mon!
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

Hey 2havinfun,
    Bev and I have been to CN 4 times....the last 3 years Nov. 22 till Dec. 2. We hang at the AN beach a lot but like to play a bit of volleyball also. Have always felt relaxed there, good conversations....drinking and just going out on the floaties and relaxing.

KARSON If we (probably) come back in 2013 will see you then. Lots of fun things to do there AuNatural and otherwize...sunset catamaran...snorkling....drinking...smoking...
    And age does not matter to much...we are ALL young at heart...lol

Hey Dick and Lazy! Nice to hear from you! E-mail us Better yet Skype in the evening so we can catch up. 53 Days!!!

Hey guys! 45 days to go! Cannot wait for most of us to all get back together! 2Havinfun- missed you this summer, the Hens were not the same without ya! Dick and Lazy- Can't wait to catch up! Feels like it has been forever....

Hi anne-Jeff,
    This is your friendly "stalker" from CN back in 2008 aka travelpatty ( Pat & Mike). We will be at CN 12/5 -12/12. We went to CTI in 2009 (loved it) and then took a break from Couples in 2010 and went to St Croix. Last Dec. we started our Couples rotation over again at Sans Souci. Have yet to try AN; maybe 2012 will be the year. Just wanted to say hi as it does not seem like our dates cross.

Travelpatty!! Sad we will miss you this year. You guys are the nicest stalkers ever!! Hope you have a great time- and I highly recommend you give AN a try.. Maybe we will see you next year!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karson View Post
    . My wife and I have been married for 2 and a half years and already have 2 kids. Both girls. We are both 24 and we had our 2 girls within a year of each other. Since my wife's goal is to breastfeed her babies for a full year this will basically mean 2 years of solid breast feeding which is quite the commitment. Our latest was born a month ago so we still have a ways to go but we have decided to treat ourselves to a nice vacation when she is done... Leaving the girls with the grandparents of course!
    I have been doing lots of research and know now exactly where I want to take her. We got pregnant pretty quick after being married (not planned) and we have yet to have a really nice honeymoon. I want to go someplace tropical with good drinks and beach and of course somewhere au natural so I can enjoy her body since she won't have a baby belly anymore! So of course I have chosen to go to CN. After reading a lot of forums I think couples really is the best and CN sounds like exactly my kind of place.
    I'm posting because I wanted to see if other people similar to our age are going (similar in age in body or spirit). We are both pretty outgoing, love to make friends, drinking, and smoking... The catch is we are not going until last of November/beginning of December in 2013. I know it's a long ways off and I doubt many others know that far ahead but I figured I'd see anyway. Even though is it so far off I am soo excited I can't stay off the forums and just decided to go ahead and post. Obviously I'll repost when the time is closer as well. I just know I'm going to love CN, my first au natural (where we willmspend most of our vacation) experience and look forward to meeting nice people and making lasting friends and of course have a good time. If anyone by chance knows they will be there around that time please let me know!
    My husband and I will be there 11/23-12/03 this year. My husband will be 33 and I'll be 38, but we love to have fun, drink and smoke!

265 more days!!