Default Need special celebration ideas - CTI

This November, our first trip to a Couples Resort, marks a very special anniversary for us. It is two years from the date that I was declared cancer-free after a diagnosis of breast cancer. Hubby was super supportive through it all and I want to do something special for him while we are there.
    I know you all are familiar with the wonderful things CTI can offer. Can you give me any unique ideas?

First of all, congrats on the cancer free diagnosis! I highly recommend the candle light dinner on the island..You will never foreget it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dscoupleinpa View Post
    This November, our first trip to a Couples Resort, marks a very special anniversary for us. It is two years from the date that I was declared cancer-free after a diagnosis of breast cancer. Hubby was super supportive through it all and I want to do something special for him while we are there.
    I know you all are familiar with the wonderful things CTI can offer. Can you give me any unique ideas?

Make reservations at Tower Isle for a private dinner. It's an extra cost but well worth the money. It's beautiful and something that you never will forget.
    Dianavr

Dinner on the island. They only do 3 couples a night, no you're not nude. The chef us on the island as well as your personal server & a bartender. More private than beach dinner as anyone can walk the beach or the verandah above the beach. Or spa services--hot stone massage for a couples massage.

Going may be special enough! But the 90 minute couples massage is amazing and so are the private dinners on the beach...

hi!
    I know it may not be that unique, but the dinner on Tower Island is wonderful. God bless and stay well.

Can't give you any ideas from experience but, we will be there for my 65th birthday in January and I am planning to have dinner on the island. Always wanted to see it and we don't do AN soooooooooo! That's my plan for special. LOL....

Carol and Dave.....

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    Dinner on the island. They only do 3 couples a night, no you're not nude. The chef us on the island as well as your personal server & a bartender. More private than beach dinner as anyone can walk the beach or the verandah above the beach. Or spa services--hot stone massage for a couples massage.
    Are you with the other couples? Or kind of by yourselves?

just yourself for your time slot i was told, but they can book up to three dinners a night. When I asked they said that they do not overlap. But I have not traveled yet so if this is not the case can someone let us know?

Are you with the other couples? Or kind of by yourselves?
    No more than but one at each end then one in the middle. You still have your personal server. You are greeted on the pier with champagne, then ferried over. We have not done it, yet, but know couples that have and they have said its worth the $$$.

We did dinner on the beach this past January and it was wonderful! It is not 100% private because the resort and other guests are behind you, but it was very romantic having dinner facing the ocean with my sweetheart.