Default First timer question

This may be a strange question but as a newbie to au naturel resorts I will ask anyway. My wife likes the Brazilian look 'down there,' and as we are thinking of a visit to CSS we are wondering what to expect. Will she be out of place? Are other women groomed or completely bare? From what I have read everyone is really cool and doesn't judge but as a first timer she wants to blend in as much as possible. Thanks!

You are correct, no one will care. When we were there in July, the norm seemed to be completely bare or close to it.

You will see all types from completely bare to a full bush.
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Ht View Post
    This may be a strange question but as a newbie to au naturel resorts I will ask anyway. My wife likes the Brazilian look 'down there,' and as we are thinking of a visit to CSS we are wondering what to expect. Will she be out of place? Are other women groomed or completely bare? From what I have read everyone is really cool and doesn't judge but as a first timer she wants to blend in as much as possible. Thanks!
    At most nude beaches many of the women are groomed or bare. She should do what is comfortable for her.

She can do whatever she feels comfortable with. Whatever way she chooses she will fit in or (blend in) perfectly fine. Relax and enjoy!

Hello,
    At SSB, you will see a little bit of everything, but I think that most of the women are bare. Whatever makes you and your wife happy will be fine! No worries mon'!

One Love!
    suzyQ

We just returned from our first time at the au natural beach this past week! It was great! While I'm not sure about the majority, I'd have to be on the same opinion as your wife as far as grooming goes, and I don't THINK I was out of place, lol! I didn't happen to notice what anyone else did as far as grooming, but it seems as though everyone is VERY non judgemental so I don't think there's any right or wrong way to look. As far as blending in, we took the advice of previous posters.....we stripped down like it's something we do all the time, stretched out on a lounger, and enjoyed soaking up the sun sans clothing. It was awesome!!

Laura

[

Don't worry she will blend in just fine. There are plenty of women who shave or wax so that it is totally bald, it is not at all out of the ordinary. The smooth look is no problem, very typical to see both men and women who are totally hairless down there.
    Make sure you both do what you enjoy for yourselves, it is your vacation!

Been to CSS in 2010, there will be absolutly no problem with any way you groom or dress there. You will find all the people there very friendly and accomidating. One of my best times there was the naked volleyball....hopefully they raked out the rocks on the VB beach court. CSS AuNatural beach is seperate from the main beach by a private piece of property so there is a little walk but its scenic and short but the privacy is welcomed.

We went to CSS in august for the first time. Loved our vacation,we had the best time. We thought we would go to the AN side and just sit by ourselves on the beach, but nature called and we had to venture to the bathroom we called it "the walk of shame." Haha Well I came out of the bathroom first and headed to the bar and just order our drinks and when my husband came out he was shocked and couldn't believe I was sitting there. After that moment we couldn't believe how comfortable we felt, everyone was so nice and noone seems to care. I won't be going to the textile beach ever again. We met such good friends and we'll all be going back next year together. As for the grooming down there, most women are bear or just a little left and groomed short but again anything goes. So whatever you decide you won't feel out of place, but do not wait til the end of your vacation to try the AN side because you will wish you hadn't. Have fun!

Default You'll see all different trims

You'll see a variety ranging from a full bush to completely bare. My recollection is that about a third are bare and most women are between that and neatly trimmed. A much smaller percentage of men are bare; most sport a full bush. Don't worry about it - if your naked, you'll blend in just fine

I had the same concern on our first trip to CTI and found that completely bare was the usual look. But we did see a little of everything so whatever you are comfortable with will be just fine. Tell her not to be shy, after you are there 10 minutes she'll be asking you why the two of you haven't done it sooner!lil have fun!

She will blend in perfectly. There are many different levels of shaving. When we were there 2 years go my husband was unshaved. We have since shaved him completely but even though he was definitely in the minority, it wasn't like it was "pointed out" that he was different. Most women (and men) are shaved to a certain level. However, it is definitely a personal preference. Just go and have fun! You'll love it. Can't wait until April when we return!

Thanks for all the feedback! Ready to plan my trip...

HT, we just returned from CSS and as everyone has stated, you will find all kinds of grooming preferences. Most were trimmed or bare, both men and women. The great thing is... no one cares!!!! You can be yourself and fit in perfectly.

While this post is a bit old, I believe it will come up again.

One should never have to worry about what another thinks of one's grooming methods.

Remember that a few decades ago almost no one was bare down there and full bush was the order of the day and no one thought that it looked odd or dirty.

I expect to be at CTI later this year and i shall be there as I am, bush and all.

just realised this has appeared on the wrong thread so have deleted it and moved it to the correct thread
    Last edited by Falcon; March 4th, 2014 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    just realised this has appeared on the wrong thread so have deleted it and moved it to the correct thread
    Falcon:

Which is the correct thread to which you have redirected your reply.

Please lead me to it since i am new to this board and am feeling my way around still.

How would I know, I never look!!!! LOL