Just wondering if anyone has had troubles with their recent bookings with AA? We are scheduled to fly out of Madison nov 19 with American, but I'm very nervous that might not happen. Or worse, we get stuck in ohare!! Anyone have any advice on options if they start dramatically changing or cancelling flights? Do we have any rights or do we just have to take whatever they decide? We paid more to fly out of our hometown this time to be convenient and get us to the beach earlier. Now I'm afraid neither may happen
Last edited by madtown mom; September 28th, 2012 at 02:16 PM.