Default Ti nude island in april

This will be our second trip to a couples resort with first being at cn. We tried the nude beach at cn but my wife was not comfortable for 2 reasons. One being uncomfortable around others nude and the other being the nude beach at cn was not very private. We are planning on going to cti in april of 2013. We were wondering if the island would be crowded at that time and also were wondering what the april amigos were all about? We have read some threads and it sounds like the april amigos would be a lot of fun. actually it sounds like everyone at cti will be a lot of fun. My wife is outgoing and a lot of fun especially with a few drinks in her. Just not sure if she will stay on the island after trying it. We are planning to go April 20 thru 28. Is this a good time to go for someone who is nervous about being naked around others and is cti the right place? We are both 46 and are going to be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary.

84stang, I think your wife will be much more comfortable at the island at CTI. Go to the MEETUP board and add your name to the Official April thread. We will be there April 22 - 29, I'm sure we will see you there. Lastly repost in the AU NATUREL Section about your concerns, you will get many more replies, and reassurance there. I doubt she will want to leave the island!

will do. thank you.

84stang...We will add your names to the official 2013 April Amigos thread. We're an eclectic group, to say the least. Welcome to the party.

Sit down for a while and read through this thread..it has everything you need to allay concerns and fears about AN

http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php?t=10073

And when you return from CTI re-visit the thread and let us know how you got on, positive or negative, that's what the thread is for.

Enjoy the nekkid thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Crabracer View Post
    84stang...We will add your names to the official 2013 April Amigos thread. We're an eclectic group, to say the least. Welcome to the party.
    What is the April Amigos thread? We will be going in April....

We were all there at CTI one week after they re-opened. Some of us knew each other from previous trips. We were having a great time out on TI, and I made the remark about all of us being very happy April Amigos. It stuck. And another group was born. Anyone who makes it out to the island is automatically part of the group. There will be about 8-10 of the group at CTI, some of the other guys are going to CN.

If you're going next April, check out the Official CTI list for 2013. Feel free to add your names.

And welcome to the family.

Richie