Hybrid View

Default Randy Mon, please explain in room bar restocking changes

Can you or someone else from Couples explain the changes?
    I am most interested in CSA

Thanks so much!

Anybody???

What has changed? It was the same in 2012 as it was on 2009 for us.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Quote Originally Posted by newtnugget View Post
    Can you or someone else from Couples explain the changes?
    I am most interested in CSA

Thanks so much!

When we were at CSS in September I was told by the front desk that you must call to have the bar restocked each day. I noticed that no one came by for a couple days and wondered what was going on.
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

Randy Mon is this standard Operating Procedures Now? Would be interested in answer for CSS as we are booked for late February to early March.
    Thanks!

I am at CSA right now. I filled out my request form when I arrived - after 5:00 pm and my request for vodka and mixers was fulfilled the next day before noon. Every room at every resort has the request form.

Couples Resorts

Randymon...I wonder if CSA hasn't changed and the rest have? I have seen several posts from a few people at CN that they are told to call now too, though it hasn't seemed like it has been a big issue. I think Rudi commented that CN changed on September 3rd and that you have to call and be there to sign for it, but it only takes about 10-15 minutes. Is there a way for you to know if the resorts other than CSA changed? Or maybe it was something they were trying out?

Quote Originally Posted by cleversole View Post
    .. I think Rudi commented that CN changed on September 3rd and that you have to call and be there to sign for it, but it only takes about 10-15 minutes. ...
    Actually we were at CSS, but in that same post we did state that friends of ours that stayed at CN told us that CN had also changed.

In the same thread another guest (CT TI FAN) at CSS had stated they never waited for more than 10-15 minutes. Unfortunately we had a few times when we had to wait much longer.

http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...093#post191093

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    I am at CSA right now. I filled out my request form when I arrived - after 5:00 pm and my request for vodka and mixers was fulfilled the next day before noon. Every room at every resort has the request form.
    Sorry we missed you.

GREAT!!! Thanks for taking the time out of your vaca to answer

We stayed at CSA Sept 20-27/2012. Most days there was a request form in the room which we filled out and left on top of the mini fridge. Some days we got what we had asked for and others not so much.. Clamato was the most difficult for us to get a hold of.

When we were at CSA for two weeks in August / Sept the service was hit or miss. Request form was only left about half the time so I wound up writing on a napkin or whatever I could find. Some requests filled, others not.
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

I am headed to CSA next week - I can update you when I find out. August 2011 we filled out the forms and wrote a number next to certain things we wanted more of!! Will report when I know more!

We were at CSA in April and the restocking was the same as always. We had no problem getting it restocked.