Thread: Patios at CSA

Default Patios at CSA

I noticed on the CSA restaurants/bars that it list Patios only being opened for dinner. Is this a recent change? I thought they were opened for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I think this is because of low season. Should change to all three later this fall.

Its is recent and let hope not permanent!!! Love the breakfast Pizza.

For a short period at the end of August and beginning of September is was only open for dinner. Never seen it done before, and not sure if it will be a regular happening in the future. Happy to say it was open for all meals during our trip !

We just got back Monday and it was open for all meals! It was limited to only dinners in August due to the rethatching of the beach grill. All is well and enjoy!!!

I think it might be because they're making some repairs to the Grill (outside Patois Patio) and the Grill is temporarily using part of Patois. I'll be there in 8 weeks and sure hope it's done by then because if I can't have my Banana Stuffed French Toast on my first morning, I'll be SO upset! lol I think, though, that I heard you can get it at The Palms, and if so then nobody dies! Just kidding! LOL I LOVE my BSFT!!!

schwieso-did you just get back?

What's on the Breakfast Pizza?

While we were there 9-7 to 9-18, Patois was only open for dinner. On the 17th, it resumed breakfast and lunch service. It was due to low occupancy.

Not sure what all is on the breakfast Pizza. Eggs ham cheese....... it was a one of our favorites.

Every year during low season Patois Patio is only open for dinner. This is due to the lower occupancy rates....Makes sense, I think.

We were just there last week and it was open for all meals. Enjoy!

We just got back Sept 27 and it was open for breakfast lunch and dinner while we were there

Quote Originally Posted by Enjoythebeach View Post
    I noticed on the CSA restaurants/bars that it list Patios only being opened for dinner. Is this a recent change? I thought they were opened for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
    Never seen Patois not open for all 3. Of course when they are open for lunch, I rarely see anyone in there. But Patois has the best breakfast. I think we are at 35 consecutive days of going there for breakfast. A week of CSA coming up will give us 42 consecutive days of Patois for breakfast.

We were there from Sept 16-23rd and Patois was open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Thank goodness.....!!!!!

Laura