Default Help deciding on Rooms at CSA

My husband and I are going to be booking our 6th trip to couples, first to CSA. We can't decide between the Atrium suite and the Premier Beachfront suite...I've read that people love the Atrium Suites and they are appealing, but so are the beachfront. The beachfront is more $- and we don't spend a lot of time in the room, but being on the beach sounds cool too...

If I could afford it, I absolutely would go with the premier or regular beachfront suite. I've always wanted to try one. We got a free upgrade to a first floor bfvs last time and it was awesome. We've never tried the Atriums but they look cool too. Just a short walk to the beach. Good luck deciding!

If money is no object go for the beachfront. If you like a little more privacy get the Atrium as they "off the beaten path" so to speak.

We always have stayed in the BFVS at CSA except one time we got an Atrium. Keep in mind that neither the Premier or Atrium suites have tv's in them. We don't go on vacation to watch tv but to some people that makes a difference.

We love the BFVS as they are so close to the beach and water....just breathtaking!!! We love waking up in the morning and watching the beach come alive.......love it!!!

If it doesn't cause you to shorten your trip the premier beach front would be the way to go, Second floor for privacy. But any room at couples is a good room.

It depends on the amount of privacy you like. Beachfront rooms are almost directly on the walking path...no privacy at all! We loved our garden suite! Very short walk to everything, much more privacy and no one can look directly into your patio area or room.

We liked our ocean verandah suite 4115. Great view of the koi pond and ocean, steps to the beach, bamboo bar, swim up bar, patois, Feathers and Aura.

We have gone the last 3 years in a row and stayed in what is now the Premium Beachfront Suite. Nothing beats it for the whole Jamaican experience. Wooden louvered windows that have screens but no glass allow the sounds of Jamaica at night to come into your room. Peeping tree frogs and rolling surf will lull you to sleep. There are no TVs in these rooms so no problem listening to your neighbors choice of shows. Who goes to paradise to watch TV anyway? Mere steps from the beach and your lounge works out great. The balconies are huge with amazing views of the sunset. We took our morning coffee and fruit out there from room service before venturing out for our full breakfast. We prefer the upstairs rooms for the extra privacy.Name:  Sunset.jpg
Views: 585
Size:  84.7 KB

The ONLY rooms I would ever recommend at CSA would be the Premier BeachFront or the Great House Jacuzzi Suite.

We just returned from CSA and had booked a Beach Front Veranda Suite. It was so small with the tiniest bathroom in such poor shape I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. We even tried to go back to CN but they didn't have a Beachfront room left.

After spending 3 nights in 4219 we were finally moved to the Great House Jacuzzi Suite which was beautiful. BTW the GHJS was LESS expensive then the BFVS when we booked by a few dollars!!

If money is not an issue, definitely do Premier Beach Front Suite ground floor. I was there two weeks ago for my honeymoon, and every time we walked by one we said "OMG we sooooo want that room". HOWEVER....we had an atrium and were absolutely in love with it. It was sort of in the middle of the jungle, but that's what made it so awesome. I'd say if you get an Atrium, you MUST get the second floor, as to have the vaulted ceilings and privacy and treehouse like feeling, but if you get a premier beachfront suite, get the ground floor because then you're literally steps from the beach. Almost like you own beachfront property in Jamaica for a week.
    Good luck! I don't think you can go wrong either way....as long as your on the "old" side of the resort.
    laura

DEFINITELY Premium all the way! We've been lucky enough to stay in this room category a couple of times, and honestly have never felt a lack of privacy, and the wrap around porch is FABulous!!

Enjoy your vacay!