Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Plus size girls....

I have recently lost 50lbs and while I'm very proud of myself I am still a plus size girl. I feel good about myself with clothes on but have an issure with extra skin from the weight loss. I'm feeling a bit apprehensive about being seen in a birthday suit that is 2 sizes to big for me. We will be there in 36 hours and my question is.....what is the average size of the SSB goers? My husband is a big guy to and VERY supportive but guys don't see things the same way us girls do. We were married at CTI 5 yrs ago and spent everyday on the island without hesitation. Why does love seem to pack the pounds on a person? I guess I'm just looking for a little extra encouragement from other big girls that enjoy prancing around naked. Lol

Hey sister! It's in the attitude. Don't fret. Just do it. A few drinks doesn't hurt, but realize that people are not there to assess each other's bodies. It's all in the eyes and the laughter and the relaxation mode. You sound like me... a bit insecure, but girl, once you get out there, no worries. Congrats on the weight loss! You're a healthier you, but still YOU.

(Wish I was going to be there with you. 5'3", 227 and BMI 46. I still give my right arm to be there.) Have fun!!

Hi dannyangie,
    I too am a plus size girl, and I love SSB. I think I can count on 1 hand the number of "model perfect" people I have seen there in 5 trips! Go and get that all over tan! Swimming naked is amazing! Not having to wear a wet bathing suit is awesome!!! Have a wonderful trip with no worries!!!

All the best!
    suzyQ

Trust me, no one cares. There are all sizes on SSB, and if my memory serves me right, a good majority are plus size (me included). Don't worry about the extra skin, if loosing weight was what you wanted, then be happy with the results. The extra skin just shows everyone else you have worked hard, and achieved something good. Go and enjoy.
    Linda

Go and enjoy. This from a 50+ year old woman with extra pounds and stretch marks from my 3 kids who happily enjoys the nude beach with my husband. No one will care or give it a second thought. There are all shapes and sizes and if past trips have been any indication, most of the people are not in perfect bodies.

Thanks ladies for all the encouragement! We arrived this afternoon and I promise to go over there right after breakfast! I'll let you know how it goes....

Waiting on your report, Angie. Or are you too busy being nekkid!?

Yes ive been busy busy busy being nekkid Lol! We didn't get a chance to enjoy SSB because we moved over to CTI on our 2nd day but you will be happy to know that I have a nice n pink hiney right now! I surprised myself at how comfortable I was. Planted myself right next to a boney lady with fake ta ta's and enjoyed the beautiful sun shine. To my surprise it has been my husband that has been a little insecure about his weight on this trip. He did much better after the first couple of days though. Gotta get some sleep now, its 3am here. Headed back to the island right after breakfast. Again, thanks for all the encouragement. I hope everyone of you have a return trip planned, we are rebooking as soon as we get home.....Home, I hate to
    think of leaving this glorious place! Night y'all

Quote Originally Posted by dannyangie View Post
    Planted myself right next to a boney lady with fake ta ta's
    But no one is judging...right?

danyangie,
    Can you let us know why you moved from CSS to CTI??? Really curious about that!

Glad you are having a wonderful nekkid vacation!
    suzyQ

Why did you move over to CTI and leave CSS?
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

I guess they had a bad experience with the room. It's on the main board under
    San Souci or ? ... help me choose please

That only applies if you are a boney lady with fake ta ta's talking about the big girls in the crowd I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Randandbets View Post
    That only applies if you are a boney lady with fake ta ta's talking about the big girls in the crowd I guess.
    I know, right?!!?

Plus size... any size it does not matter! Really..no one gives a hoot! Just relax and enjoy it.

We welcome all sizes.

Come and enjoy!!!!
    Irie Mon

I'm thinking you'll love it.... just like the rest of us.... go and enjoy!!

Wow, guess its okay to judge but not be judged! 😳 Anyone else confused by this???

Quote Originally Posted by beloro2 View Post
    Wow, guess its okay to judge but not be judged! �� Anyone else confused by this???
    And this surprises you?

Actually yes!!! Very disappointed to hear a comment like that from someone who was looking for assurance! People replied in a positive way and she posted a something that judgmental!!! Very disappointed! Shame on her!

We have been to the AN at CN and SSB, there were some very buff beautiful bodies next to the not so buff bodies. No one notices nor makes reference either way. You should go and enjoy. You will never feel so free or so relaxed.
    You are in Jamaica, No worries Mon.

Quote Originally Posted by denkim View Post
    We have been to the AN at CN and SSB, there were some very buff beautiful bodies next to the not so buff bodies. No one notices nor makes reference either way. You should go and enjoy. You will never feel so free or so relaxed.
    You are in Jamaica, No worries Mon.
    She went and apparently enjoyed - and also apparently noticed someone else's appearance AND obviously made reference to it (see above). Judging either way is UNCOOL.

I don't know...maybe her intent was not to pin a judgment towards the "boney lady with fake ta-ta's". Maybe her point was that TI was so welcoming and relaxing that she, as a plus-size woman, got over her insecurity and felt comfortable enough to sit right next to a skinny woman with fake boobs.

I agree with Junkie
    I don't think there was any negativity in what she was saying, it was just written wrong. We're not all english teachers LOL
    Scott

by the way Allans_Angel, how is saying someone has a buff body being judgemental? In case you didn't get it, that was a compliment.
    Good for them.
    Get over yourself, I think you are the one being judgemental.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast