Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by denkim View Post
    by the way Allans_Angel, how is saying someone has a buff body being judgemental? In case you didn't get it, that was a compliment.
    Good for them.
    Get over yourself, I think you are the one being judgemental.
    She didn't say buff. I grew up skinny. Boney is not a compliment. And refereing to her chest as fake tata's is not a compliment in my opinion. I am sure if someone said they sat next to the the chunky lady with the flabby boobs, it would be taken in the best possible light.

There will be judgement... even in Jamaica, mon! I think less so on Couples Au-Natural facilities than just about anywhere else. Amazing, and hard for our non-nudie beach friends to fathom. Time to breathe deeply on this thread and relax.

I was much more concerned with the original poster's very negative comments on Sans Souci. In six trips there we have never been disappointed in any way even close to what was said by dannyangie. I must assume that her expectation was way off what she should have gleaned from reading the message board.

If dannyangie was happy with CTI, GREAT! They have discovered their Couples Home. A slick, more South Beach feel. More compact. Newer renovation. (We have visited)

CSS is perfect for us. Elegance over polish. Spread-out over lush grounds (we like the steps). A wide variety of rooms and views. A great GM and staff. And the most amazing au-natural facility I could imagine, with a cool river, long-boat fishermen motoring over the sand bar, and an awesome view of the mountains spreading west towards MoBay.

And oh, yes... mostly non-judgmental Sunset Beachers.

Chill-lax everyone... see you on the beach.

Meowwwww

Commenting on someones physical appearance is just wrong, either way. "boney with fake ta ta's" is judgmental to me, not a compliment. denkim.... not sure how you read "buff body" from "boney with fake ta ta's". TI and SSB are the most relaxed places where everyone is welcome and no one is or should judged for how they look. That should extend to this message board. Peace and love always. Time to close this thread.

Sounded pretty judgemental to me, but if it made her feel better about herself, who really cares? I would just say she shouldn't have posted that part on here.

Quote Originally Posted by novastar View Post
    Commenting on someones physical appearance is just wrong, either way. "boney with fake ta ta's" is judgmental to me, not a compliment. denkim.... not sure how you read "buff body" from "boney with fake ta ta's". TI and SSB are the most relaxed places where everyone is welcome and no one is or should judged for how they look. That should extend to this message board. Peace and love always. Time to close this thread.
    Thank you for being another voice of sanity here. I don't need to "get over myself" as one of you suggest - it was never about me - I was simply pointing out that it's equally offensive for someone to be judging someone as "boney" or "fake" as it would be for someone to be judging the OP for being fat. Just don't be judging - that was my entire point!! ~Peace
    Last edited by Allans_Angel; October 29th, 2012 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by novastar View Post
    Well said and I appologize for my comments to allans_angel. I thought you were referring to my statement about "buff body".
    I do agree that the the most laid back non judgemental people are the the people on the AN beaches.
    After all what do we have to hide.

Again sorry if I offended anyone. Not my intention at all.
    CSS 3 weeks and counting.

No worries denkim. To me it's all about respect. That has to be the coolest thing about the au natural beaches. It attracts the most relaxed, respectful, friendly guests. We just got back from CSS 3 weeks ago and on our first day we spent the morning before the rain on the main beach. Hardly even said hello to anyone and certainly didn't have a conversation with anyone. It almost seemed a bit stuffy... sort of. The rest of the week we spent entirely at SSB. Over there it is much more peaceful and relaxing and everyone is much more friendly. The coolest people are at SSB. Enjoy your vacation and we will be here wishing we were there too. Oh... never mind. We wish for that every day!!!

My wife and I did a trip in Oct. to CTI. We did our first ever au natural experience. It was on the island. We got a lot of feedback from the MB which was very helpful! So hereís my take on this and our experience. Itís not for everyone. And thatís okay. But for those of us who go, 'you will know'. We now know!! We saw every shape and size, mingled with every shape and size, and enjoyed the company of every shape and size. My take on it is this, if everyone is naked, no one is naked. We only missed 1 day on the island during the week. I'm not sure if we ever want to try another Couples resort, as CTI seemed to be the perfect fit for us. We even cancelled our day trip to SS for our 'CTI island time.' There was no judging of any sort, and there shouldn't be... If you are, maybe youíre just insecure about yourself. I just recently read a great book that can help with that issue. So go with no regrets. We can't wait to return in 2013!!

Quote Originally Posted by ken fournier View Post
    My wife and I did a trip in Oct. to CTI. We did our first ever au natural experience. It was on the island. We got a lot of feedback from the MB which was very helpful! So hereís my take on this and our experience. Itís not for everyone. And thatís okay. But for those of us who go, 'you will know'. We now know!! We saw every shape and size, mingled with every shape and size, and enjoyed the company of every shape and size. My take on it is this, if everyone is naked, no one is naked. We only missed 1 day on the island during the week. I'm not sure if we ever want to try another Couples resort, as CTI seemed to be the perfect fit for us. We even cancelled our day trip to SS for our 'CTI island time.' There was no judging of any sort, and there shouldn't be... If you are, maybe youíre just insecure about yourself. I just recently read a great book that can help with that issue. So go with no regrets. We can't wait to return in 2013!!
    Well said

Ken fourier
    I agree with what you have said, except for not visiting CSS. Me and Jen have been going to CTI for the last 3 years. We absolutely love it. But we wanted to visit CSS (day trade). Which worked out for us because it was a red flag day for the island. CSS is another great resort. We love both resorts so much that this year (Jan 17 - 31, 2013) we are splitting our vacation between both resorts (7 days each).
    The only problem with CTI is the red flag days, which were 4 out of ten days our last trip.
    So, I would recommend doing the day trip to CSS just to experience the AU Nuturel SSB.
    SSB red flag does not prevent you from enjoying the SSB area (pool, swimup bar, grounds, etc)
    Hope this helps
    Scott & Jen

Jen:

On the red flag days at CTI do they allow you to go over to CSS/SSB instead? Do they provide transport?

Thanks.

Srtaylor
    They let you do a day trade (which is apart of the rewards package). Our visit on the last trip was a day trade. But as the red flag days continued at CTI, they did do some exceptions visits when CSS could support it. It all has to do with volume of guests and supplies.
    I hope I answered your question.
    Scott

Scott:

Thanks, that answers my question. I already knew about trading places but it was the other days I was concerned about. Since you can only do Trading Places once I was wondering about the other days if Red Flag conditions continue. "Maybe" is better than "no". From what I can tell we will be at CTI during a "not super busy" week, so hopefully, if it comes up, "Maybe" will be "Yes!".

(also) Scott

I dont mean to be rude but GROW UP! Nobody cares what you look like. If you aren't comfortable with yourself AS A PERSON, then you shouldn't be at the nude beach. The beauty of being on the nude beach is hanging out with people who are down to earth and shed all the superficial garbage the majority of people focus on. None of us are perfect and we all wish we looked better than we do but accepting who you are (and feeling good about it) is a matter of MATURITY. Get your head straight first. Then you can enjoy yourself.

I lost 90 lbs..look good in clothes but naked..loose skin suit city..NO ONE CARED!no tugging at suits or posing at ssb..just real people who have dropped all the pretenses.you know what..it was the most PLAYFUL i have felt in a very long time.highly reccomend!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2