Thread: Resort credits?

Default Resort credits?

We booked our upcoming trip so long ago, that I have forgotten if we are due any resort credits. I think we are, but is there any way to check that other than just asking when we check in? Just trying to figure out how much extra $$ I need for my wife's spa trips.

Thanks

If you booked through Couples directly, your confirmation email should have it. My experience they didnt know at checkin that we had credits, but it was delivered to our room the first night.

call the 800# and ask. 99.9% of the time they will have all of the information correct. At least they should be able to tell you what promotion was running at the time of your booking.

When we arrived at CN & CSA this past August they had the resort credit certificates made up in an envelope which was nice.

You can go online to the Romance Rewards page, here's the link: http://couples.com/romance-rewards/, and sign in. Once you've done that you'll be able to see how many reward points you have. That will identify which romance rewards you're due on your visit. You'll also need to do the pre check-in at least 3 days prior to your stay.

You're welcome!

Bart & Bug

Agree with Bart & Bug to check on the Romance Rewards page to see what level you are. We returned in September for our 2nd visit and it showed that we would get a $100 credit.

Fluffin is right too that we received an additional envelope at check-in explaining our $300 early booking credit. We had to give this letter back to her so she could apply it to our room. Funny that it wasn't done automatically.

But we ended up with a total of $400 in credits. Yahoo! Spent it all fast too. $360 alone in coffee.

Next year we get the $300 early bird again and this time $150 for the next level of Romance Rewards.

Love Couples loyalty program
    Betty
    Couples Negril - September 2011, 2012, 2013 and have just booked 2014
    Scuba Club Cozumel - Jan, Apr & Nov 2012 and Jan & Nov 2013
    Cobalt Coast, Grand Cayman - May 2013
    Retiring & moving to Cozumel, Mexico in early 2014

These are not the Romance Rewards ones, they are the super early booking ones. I guess I will just show up and see what they give me.

Hey IACouple!
    You can call the Couples 800# (1-800-268-7537) make sure you have your confirmation number handy and they should be able to tell you if you qualify for early booking credits. Also if you booked directly through Couples, your email confirmation should state whether you have the resort credits.

Have a great trip!
    suzyQ