Default Couples Negril Question -

My wife (by the time that we make it down there for our honeymoon she will be my wife) is reluctant to go to the AN beach (though she loves to spend every second naked). Shes's worried that with the Internet and cell phone photos she might end up being on the Internet. Is this a real concern or should we not worry about it?

We have spent 38 days on the AN beach and have yet to see ourselves on the internet, so come to the AN beach find your chair and relax !!! It will be irie

Which resort?

At CN, realistically, there is a fair chance that someone will take your photo because the nude beach is just a walled off section of the regular beach. We've seen people do it a couple of different ways (in 15+ trips) including big lens cameras from down the beach or up on a balcony, to people doing "walk by's" with their cameras in their hands, to people using their iPods. And now, to make things worse, someone could be legitimately using their iPad as a book reader on the beach or be filming everything (through the camera lens that every iPad has).

However, our belief is that people who do take photos are most likely doing it for their own purposes, as in "hey ya'll, look what we saw". Not posting the photos anywhere. And, even if they are posted, what are the odds that you or anyone you know will find them, recognize them, and be affected in any way? Really small. There are after all millions of pictures of naked people on the 'net. And most people really don't look the same at Couples as at home (tan, naked, smiling, bleached out, blissed out, no makeup, braided hair, etc.) so deniability is always possible.

So if you are worried, wear a cap, sit back a ways from the beach, and get a large temporary tattoo before you go. Go to CTI or CSS where there is more separation from the clothed guests.

All that being said, if I had a job where I would absolutely positively be fired if it was known I was naked on a beach, I might think twice.

That's exactly what I thought. She's actually helped me understand how wonderful it is to spend some time undressed. I have felt like it would be ashamed for us to not experience an AN beach. I kind of think that you only live once! We're actually packing as I write this. I'm hoping she won't need all of these beautiful outfits that she has!

We're at CN right now and having great time on the honeymoon! Haven't made it to the AN beach yet. I'm not sure we're gonna be up for it, though you never know, that could change!

Quote Originally Posted by TX View Post
    We're at CN right now and having great time on the honeymoon! Haven't made it to the AN beach yet. I'm not sure we're gonna be up for it, though you never know, that could change!
    Just do it. Sooner the better. Wait only brings regret. Nothing to lose, lot's to gain. Lost opportunity sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz View Post
    Just do it. Sooner the better. Wait only brings regret. Nothing to lose, lot's to gain. Lost opportunity sucks.
    You're probably right! The problem seems to be that the nerves have gotten the better of us. It really looks very liberating and fun and seems that no one pays attention, but we haven't brought ourselves to do it yet.

I feel that there will be some regret coming on! If you don't do it now, for goodness sake don't do it on the last day of your visit. Nothing good will come of it and regret will haunt you as you wander around naked at home pretending you are at a Couples resort! A few hours on a beach in the buff is just wrong, unless you can do it again when you get up the next day. Do it, before its too late!

The first time we went to CN (1999), we tried it on the morning of the last day. As in, lay on the beach for an hour, then pack. Big mistake. When we came back the next year, we headed right for the a/n beach day one (before we had our keys even). Don't make the same mistake! Just do it!