Default WHAT IS THE WEATHER LIKE NOW IN JAMAICA? Sept/Oct/Nov Please post

I know the weather is always something we cannot control. But when looking at weather forecasts for Jamaica, it always says it is raining.

I know alot of people who travel in last September, October or November to Jamaica and to Mexico. During these times I have found that a forcast for rain means a light afternoon storm if anything. However, I am not familiar with Jamaica. So I thought to give every one an idea of whether, people who at at Couples or just came from Couples can tell us how the weather was.

Let me know if I am right that calls for rain are not a all day thing like it is in Chicago....(well at least I hope it is not).

PLEASE POST I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!

Not sure about Sept & Oct- hurricane season, so we avoid the Caribbean during this time, but late Nov, early Dec have always been lovely, warm days, cool nights, very little rain- short rain shower in the am or pm if anything. We do find the pools cold, but the ocean quite nice during this time of year.

We were at CTI last week. We typically go in May and avoid hurricane season. The weather last week was soooo much better than in May, believe it or not. Had only 1 day of rain in the morning, and the rest of the time was absolutely beautiful.

Hi Chi-visit!
    We have gone to CTI two times in October (and going again in 3 weeks! Yeay!!).
    The weather has been beautiful both times that we were there. It did rain on occassion but, like you said, it didn't last long. We also visited CSS in April one year and it was pretty much the same then, only a little hotter.
    Enjoy your vacation!!! It will be wonderful!

We have never had rain all day in all the visits during october. Unfortunately for us I can't say the same for April. You will still have fun whatever the weather.

We just returned and loved the weather. It was the least amount of rain (which always only amounts to afternoon showers) and it wasn't as hot as July. We spoke to several couples that always travel in September and olny one in apx. nine years experienced bad weather. We are returning in July to celebrate our anniversary but would be open to September travel in the future.

We go every year in November for Thanksgiving. I can't say anything for Sept. or Oct. but Nov. is just great. Normally around 80 - 85 with occasional showers early in the am for about 5 - 10 min., but NO WORRY MON. It just cuts down on the humidity. You can try this web site just up until you go : http://www.accuweather.com/en/jm/neg...?p=accuweather.

We got here Sunday and had nothing but sunshine until Wednesday when we got a light sunshine sprinkle... It was refreshing, actually!
    Then Wednesday night/Thursday morning we got a pretty heavy storm and a ateady rain that followed half the morning, stopping by around 10 and bringing a touch of sunshine.. But then it clouded up again and got cold and stayed overcast until.. Well, now, actually.. Dunno what tomorrow will bring, maybe I'll report back.. If I remember...

We just returned from CSA this past Sunday. We were there for a week. It was 7 days of sunshine. Two of the days (possibly 3) there was a short shower / storm arriving around 4, which was perfect. It was less than 45 minutes of rain each time.

We just didn't want to encounter any hurricanes, so you can imagine we were more than thrilled with 7 days of sunshine!!!!
    Laura

How about in June/July. We just booked our stay and I'm wondering how the unbearable the heat is....

We are leaving in almost a week so, weather reports are great.will try to report while I am there also I

We have been every year in late September, just got back, and never had more than the afternoon storm that rolls in around 4 each day for about an hour. No worries!!!

We were there sept 7-18 and hot sunshine the whole time except for a very brief shower a couple of afternoons... We didn't even bother to get out of the ocean. We always travel in September and have never experienced bad weather

We just got back. We had two days with a short 15-minute rain and then one day that rained most of the day. This was on a 9-day vacation. We were actually happy to have the one day that rained to be able to be alone in our room "relaxing" a bit.

We travel in Sept or Oct and love it! Temp is usually upper 80s or low 90s. Very short showers in the afternon if any.

We were at CSA last week (9/25-10/1) it rained every day for a few minutes but then cleared up. However, our last day it rained the whole day. Even with the rain you will have a great time.

We returned from September 23-30. There was one day, the day we left, that it rained from morning through the afternoon. Every other day there was intense rain usually around 3-4PM for an hour. We had good tanning sun each day from 7AM to 3PM.

Quote Originally Posted by "T" View Post
    We just returned and loved the weather. It was the least amount of rain (which always only amounts to afternoon showers) and it wasn't as hot as July. We spoke to several couples that always travel in September and olny one in apx. nine years experienced bad weather. We are returning in July to celebrate our anniversary but would be open to September travel in the future.
    So how do you like the weather in July? Is it too hot/humid? Is there much rain?
    Thanks!

I started the post so only fair to comment. We are at CTI now. So far, the 4 days we have been here, three where beautiful and sunny all day. One day it started to rain in the evening and then rianed the next morning, the rest of the day no rain and just cloudy. It had been beautiful!!! Definately a vacation to top all vacations.