Default Catamaran Cruise-boarding difficult?

I'd really like to try the catamaran cruise, but I am a larger person who has some difficulty getting onto boats while in the water. I know this boat has a slide that looks fun but I'm worried I won't be able to get back on the boat. Can anyone explain to me how you get on the boat? I tried snorkeling last time and had a hard time getting back on the boat.

Boarding the boat was pretty easy, just stairs the first one was a little high. If you jump off the boat its a ladder. This may sound silly but I went to a park and tried to climb the ladder to the slide. Figured if I could do that I could get back in the boat.

What resort?
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

I'm "goddess" size also and went on the catamaran cruise a couple of years ago. Getting on the boat from the beach wasn't too big (pardon the pun!) a problem, and when I went swimming in the caves from the boat I had a little trouble getting up the ladder but there are always helpful hands to get you back on board. Enjoy!

We're staying at CSA. So, from what I'm gathering if I can get on the boat for snorkeling, i can probably handle getting on the boat for the catamaran?

One cautionary tip: look out for the rope they use to tie up the catamaran. I have a recollection of my wife kicking it or tripping over it.

There is a ladder that drops to the water for boarding from the beach area. You will wade out a hundred yards or so before boarding, so there is a little bit of a step up with some added difficulty of being in waist deep water. This part of boarding is not too difficult. I understand where you are coming from, though. As I get older, I notice that things that were simple when I was younger become harder and harder as I get older (like climbing ladders!). If you get off the boat to swim in the caves, there is a separate ladder to reboard. This could be tricky, as it is a little bit difficult to pull yourself up. If you are really concerned about this ladder, don't go swimming at the caves. But it is not nearly as tricky as the ladder on the snorkel boat.

Please don't miss out on the cat cruise. It is SO much fun. The boat has a large wide ladder that goes down far into the water I do not think you will have a problem.

Considering the Rum punch flows pretty good on the ride back, I found debarkation to be a bit more challenging

I know exactly what you mean, that first step and pulling yourself up can be a little difficult if you're a bit larger. Just have your hubby hang behind you and give your butt a little boost if you need it. Mine is always happy to oblige.

Oh and the gentlemen on the boat will lend you a hand up if you need one.

The short answer to your question... No worries! You'll be fine. Go and do it. It's a fun time and self-consciousness will go right out the door as soon as you arrive! Besides, you're not the first and certainly won't be the last person with this worry, but I'll bet on weight over alcoholic saturation any day of the week!