Default In Room Dining? Help please

I remember that CSS included room service meals but I have some questions.

Is Room Service Dining included at any of the other Couples resorts? (It was not at CN last time we were there).

What kinds of things are available for Room Service Dining? Are there up to date menus available to see what can be ordered and during what hours?

Thanks!

hello rhallva,
    I know CSS and CTI have room service. I'm not sure what's offered at the Negril resorts. As for dining times, at CSS in room dining was available from 6am to 11pm. I've read recently that they have modified the menu and the hours during the slower season, and will return to previous hours and menus when occupancy increases. You can go to the the page for the resort you are interested in, click on "restaurants" and if in room dining is offered the menu should be available.

All the best!
    suzyQ

As far as I know it's only CSS and CTI. CSS was the original resort with room service and last August CTI started offering with some limits. I'm hoping to see it come to the other side of the island. The views from the balconies can be so nice.. I'd love to be able to eat in private on my balcony enjoying the phenominal view!

It sounds like the website might be a little misleading about the in-room dining unless they update website with accurate hours and menu selections when they limit the hours and selection during the slow season. It would suck to book expecting one thing and get there to find its changed.

CSS In-Room Dining Menu (Jan 2012)

[
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Several years ago at CSS we had a wonderful in room dining experience, appetizer, great entree, and dessert. We were at CTI last month and they now have in room dining and for dinner it was mostly sandwiches but the breakfast in bed was phenomenal.

I guess I am wondering if the menus posted above are accurate or if it has become more sandwiches as someone else mentioned. If it is dependent upon high season/low season is there a way to see what it will be like when you will be there whether you go in low season or high season?
    Thanks all!