Thread: hey mustache!

Hybrid View

Default hey mustache!

Were you at CN mid September? I had braided, beaded hair too! don't know where the post went but yes Darby is my dad! lol

We have two more weeks to go for trip #11. Every year in March my bride makes corned beef and cabbage and we watch the 'Quiet Man' and 'Darby'.
    I may have to resurrect the beads.
    Mike

Moustache,
    Where you've been, we are headed back to CN in April!

Hey Mike, we will be CN last week in OCT - If in the Random area (southern IL) let us know. Hope to see you folks there again.

Waiting from a call from our TA today. Last week of October for 9 days. Look forward to seeing you two, too. The whole gang including bil and sil will be there.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by johnlietz View Post
    Hey Mike, we will be CN last week in OCT - If in the Random area (southern IL) let us know. Hope to see you folks there again.

Lori got an awesome photo of you and your wonderful wife, hopefully we will remember to bring it in OCT and give it to you. If not let me know and Lori or I can e-mail/mail it to you. Take care

Name:  25523_389156077768_6988466_n.jpg
Views: 969
Size:  70.7 KB The only place to spend St. Paddy's! Maybe we will meet you there!

Sounds great - we got the rooms but have not purchased air. Still shopping airlines and to early to book with Southwest for they are now flying to Jamaica and currently have a nice one from STL to Orlando then to MBJ (Jamaica) for about 250 bucks.