Default Pelican Bar from CN 10/16-10/23...anyone?

Hi, just wondering if any one is interested in visiting Floyds Pelican Bar and Mayfield or YS falls during 10/16-10/23 from CN...we are thinking about it but it would lessen the cost and increase the fun if we had one or two more couples to go with. Let me know if your interested...For those that have been, is it worth the long trip?
    Jenny
    jgilbride@oh.rr.com

Quote Originally Posted by rnjennifer View Post
    For those that have been, is it worth the long trip?
    Jenny
    Absolutely. We go every year. For us it is the highlight of the trip every time.

I didn't know anything about either place, but if TA reviews are to be trusted (I think they are suspect just from reviewing Couples stuff there), but the numbers seem to indicate it may be something to check into...

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...h_Jamaica.html

(sorry if the link thing is inappropriate).

I will be at CN in April and will consider it then! (not that it helps you now, but thanks for the idea!)

[
    Hi, we went to Floyd's last month. It was fun! We combined it with YS Falls and Black River safari. We used Dudley Warren of Big Ship Tours. Went with another couple we met at CSA and cost us $125 pp. included everything, even a fantastic lunch well off the beaten path, admission to all attractions, and some stops at some non touristy areas. Was well worth our time, and money.

QUOTE=rnjennifer;191588]Hi, just wondering if any one is interested in visiting Floyds Pelican Bar and Mayfield or YS falls during 10/16-10/23 from CN...we are thinking about it but it would lessen the cost and increase the fun if we had one or two more couples to go with. Let me know if your interested...For those that have been, is it worth the long trip?
    Jenny
    jgilbride@oh.rr.com[/QUOTE]