Thread: RR Room Upgrade

Default RR Room Upgrade

Has anyone had any luck with actually receiving the room upgrade from their Romance Rewards level? We're going to CTI next month and were wondering the likelihood of getting the upgrade.

Yes people do get upgraded, but you must be at the Passionate Love [24+ Nights Stayed] level.
    Irie Mon

Yes, we rec'd a fabulous upgrade on our last trip... it happens, just not too often since it's based on availability...

Have a GREAT Time
    Art xo Francine

Do you have to ask for an upgrade when you check in or do they give one to you if you qualify and one is available. This will be our 4th trip to Cn this Oct and we qualify this time. Dont really need one but would like to know what to do just in case.
    Margene

We've never been upgraded in six visits.
    nobody's favorite poster

I have heard some that have received the upgrade but we have yet to receive one. The only way we did was to change what type room we booked from a Garden to a Suite at our expense.

The people that I know that were upgraded email the resort before they came and asked about it at check in. One couple was upgraded the complete time and the other moved to the upgrade after 2 days at the resort. Both couples were at Passionate Love [24+ Nights Stayed] level.

Hope this helps.
    Irie Mon

I'm so glad this popped up on the MB. . .we've been to Couples 3 times (CN once, CSA twice), with the 4th trip coming up this November, and have never received the free upgrade (thanks to the RR points change-over, we have been at Passionate love since the last trip. I'm hoping we are lucky enough to get one this time, but we still love the Garden Verandah even if we don't!

OMG - we were at CSA last Thanksgiving, and got upgraded from a Garden Verandah Suite to a Beachfront Suite (the one with the huge wraparound porch that we've always fantasized about). We couldn't believe how LUCKY we were!!! Needless to say, we felt like the King and Queen of CSA during our time there....All I did was ask (and fyi, we were at the mid level of Romance Rewards - not the upper level, but we this was our 6th trip in 4 years, so maybe that was the reason).

Anyway, the moral of the story is that it doesn't hurt to be friendly and ask the question when you check in....you never know, you COULD hit the jackpot!!!