Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default what do you look forward to most?

O.K. gang,
    When your arrival day gets close at your favorite Couples Resort what do you look forward to the most?
    For me it's relaxing with my sweetheart on the nude beach and laughing at the people walking by trying (unsuccessfully) not to peek.

thomas

Hmm that is a tough question. I most look forward to reconnecting with the staff, snorkeling and drinking Lemongrass tea at CSA. Gotta make sure they have lemongrass when we are there starting Dec. 18th. *wink*

Angie
    Kevin & Angie

Well, with 3 growing boys at home, the thing I look forward to most is having a week for me. I don't have to take care of anyone, in fact, they are taking care of me. I get to hang out with adults and no one is calling me to see when I'm coming home. Then, when I get back home, I am refreshed and happy to be Mom again.

For us it is hearing "Welcome Home" and running down to the beach to hug all of our friends at Watersports and Scuba. We feel like we are returning to visit family and get that same sense of excitement.

It has to be hearing those words come from Patrick.

Welcome home!

Relaxing, getting away from all the everyday stuff, being treated like royalty, being with hubby, enjoying the beauty of Jamaica, seeing all the great staff, great food, great drinks, great music, great beach. Enjoying everything but the plane ride. We are so lucky to have found Couples. It is truly one of our favorite places.

For us it is the relaxation. We spend our days on the beach, hit the pool bar a couple times through the week, but we usually just chill on the beach. This is our week of sanity and just being together with no interruptions. We are especially looking forward to this years trip, it has been a very hectic year for us, and we are sooo looking forward to relaxing together. 90 days and counting

Being with my wife in another beautiful place....
    -Otter,

A week away from all the stress involved with raising 2 Autistic children and one non autistic but is the middle child. They are all wonderful but sometimes you just need to get away. We love them but somedays I would trade them for a month at CSA....Middle school and an autistic 11 year old girl in puberty sucks.

At CTI it is the staff. They remember you and welcome you home. That is why we keep coming back and do not go to the other resorts except for trading places. CSS is OK but CTI Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Irie Mon

Definately seeing all the staff (My Jamaican friends) we've made over the years.

Waking up each morning with a smile on my face because I know I am in paradise. I love that I don't have to worry or plan or cook. The hardest thing I have to do is decide what to drink.

I don't know that I can put my finger on what I look forward to the most, but the first thing I look forward to is the 3am "breakfast" at Waffle House the morning we leave home. Why 3am? Well, it started the first trip because we couldn't sleep and were miserable sitting around the house and now it has become "tradition". At that point, our vacation has truly started and it is pretty much all bliss from there!

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

Stepping off the bus.....and everything that follows, with the exception of stepping back on it!!!
    Kristen

Default I know!

My favorite thing is just about the same as yours... We love the nude island, and by the end of the day everyone is past the nudity and chatting and laughing! 38 days and counting I CAN"T wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Bkhiattky View Post
    Stepping off the bus.....and everything that follows, with the exception of stepping back on it!!!
    As a couple of newbs, Rosa and I would have to concur with Kristen's response, being we have yet to set foot on a Couples property or even in Jamaica for that matter. I guess the whole dang experience is what I'm anticipating the most.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

We look forward to being on the best beach in Jamaica at CSA and seeing those BEAUTIFUL sunsets!

If we're at CN, I know my Hubby has made it another year as a cancer survivor! Now that's something to really celebrate!

CSA is one of the few places where we can totally relax. No TV, no noise, just days by the beach with my husband enjoying being together in such a special place. It really is a place to reconnect.

All the sex!
    ... it keepsh me shane

Default Sights and sounds

For me and husband, it's when the sun goes down.
    The frogs start peeping.....the outdoor lighting comes on and lightly illuminates the gorgeous grounds...... the smoky, spicy smell of dinner fills the air.......... and the quiet sounds of the surf come through our windows.
    Slightly cheesy explanation, but completely true.
    It's a soulful experience.

I actually loved the final count down to the trip (single digit time) and I loved the night before our flight when I was trying to do some last minute packing and knew that the following night I would be in paradise. My husband who had been calm and cool about the trip had even become excited the night before the trip. BUT ESPECIALLY, I loved that VERY first moment when you step off the bus and are greeted prior to check-in. You have arrived and you have your ENTIRE vacation ahead of you. The anticipation of how you will fill your days and nights, or not...all lies before you. I found that as the time into my trip moved forward, I found myself missing CSA before I was even gone. I was still happy, but sad in a strange way. Maybe when I am old enough, I should just retire somewhere close to CSA Negril and be done with having to ever say goodbye. But then....would it be so special???

1. Seeing and hearing the staff at CTI say "Welcome Home" they are the best (especially Capt. Kirk)
    2. Seeing our friends from England who we met at CTI in 2002 keep in touch with them through out the year and we meet up with them evey year at CTI.
    3. The beach
    Dianavr

Peace & quiet...time away from my little one! lol
    Private/quiet/romantic time w/ hubby...

aaahhhhh... there is no place more peaceful than Couples. I love spending uninterrupted time with my husband in our own paradise, compliments of Jamaica and Couples in particular...no kidlets needing us at that particular moment ... being able to return home refreshed, re-energized and connected to each other ... I cannot wait to be "welcomed home" in less than three weeks!!
    Kristie & Tim
    CN '99,'04,'06,'07,'09
    COR '00
    CSS 10/5/09 - 10/10/09

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast