Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My fiance and I will be in CSA in 25 days for the first time. I miss it before I even get there! As a loyal MB reader, I look forward to my single-digit dance!

We were talking the other night about future vacations that we would like to take as a married couple and I told him that once we get to CSA, we are going to be hooked and may never want to try anywhere else! We will have found home!

I look forward to rounding the corner in the airport and seeing the Couples lounge. I know I from that point forward we have absolutely no worries for the next week.

Another is our daily "motorboat ride". Helen and I take our floaties out into the sea and put them together. She slides up on hers and we link arms. I push us from one end of the swim area to the other and back. Sometimes we talk, sometimes just enjoy being with each other and basking in the beauty.

I look forward to several things, in this order:

1. A whole week with my husband to be a romantic couple, no phone calls, no work, no worries, no obligations.
    2. The warm sunshine on my nude body, as I drink a cold beer or a tropical drink on Tower Island with my wonderful husband by my side.
    3. Dressing up in a sexy dress and heels for dinner every night and sharing a nice meal with my husband.

Default reply

Seeing the staff

Quote Originally Posted by thomas View Post
    O.K. gang,
    When your arrival day gets close at your favorite Couples Resort what do you look forward to the most?
    For me it's relaxing with my sweetheart on the nude beach and laughing at the people walking by trying (unsuccessfully) not to peek.

thomas
    I look forward to do absolutely nothing when I get there. Im currently deployed to Afghanistan and I could use some relaxation right about now.
    影舞葉

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Lee View Post
    I look forward to do absolutely nothing when I get there. Im currently deployed to Afghanistan and I could use some relaxation right about now.
    Rock Lee--
    Thank you for your service! We arrive to CN in 48 hrs and hope to meet "Reeferhead"...he is on leave from Afghanistan...and personally thank him for his service. Please know that what you guys & gals do for us is much appreciated. Hope you get to your favorite Couples Resort soon!

For us it's very simple....
    Reconnecting with old friends and making new ones!
    Travel Agent to the Stars!
    Oh, sorry, got carried away.
    But I am a Couples Preferred Agent.

CN 2003, 2005, 2008, 2011 CSS 2006, 2007 CSA 2007, 2011 CTI 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Allans_Angel View Post
    I look forward to several things, in this order:

1. A whole week with my husband to be a romantic couple, no phone calls, no work, no worries, no obligations.
    2. The warm sunshine on my nude body, as I drink a cold beer or a tropical drink on Tower Island with my wonderful husband by my side.
    3. Dressing up in a sexy dress and heels for dinner every night and sharing a nice meal with my husband.
    Love this!

It's the staff at each resort for us.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; October 6th, 2009 at 03:26 PM.

Rock Lee, thank you and all our folks deployed for doing the great job you are doing. we thank you and everyone for all your efforts.

our son in law just returned from Iraq a couple of months ago.

may you return safe and sound and then get to Couples as soon as you can.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by Lovjamaica View Post
    All the sex!

First let me say---Thank you Rock Lee and all your fellow servicemen for your service and sacrifice in the defense and representation of this great nation.. You're efforts are immensely appreciated.

Second----
    Relaxing with my hubby and getting together w/ friends we have met at couples will always be special to us. We so look forward to each and every day we get to spend in paradise with old friends and the most fabulous staff on earth (CTI Rocks!!!) See you in January.......

My husband, DonnyBoy, and I were on that beach two years ago at another resort. This will be our first at CSA April 2010. The things WE loved most about Negril were the beautiful beach, pristine water (we literally took our morning walks in the water), for me in particular my skin, bones and hair were very happy and healthy, loved the fresh daily fruits and juices that came along the beach. Our most favorite food was jerk, but all the food was wonderful as were the people of Jamaica, particularly their attitude towards life. Went home rested and rejuvenated. CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT APRIL AND THE COUPLES EXPERIENCE! My husband adds that the fresh papaya juice goes well with the overproof rum.

I look forward to the way CSA smells at night - something about the flowers and plants that just smells like nothing else! Floral and spicey at the same time....And it stays in my brain, but even though I sniff and sniff, I haven't ever come across anything even close.

When you get to CSA, don't forget to stop and sniff!!!

Plus I love being alone with my honey, but that goes without saying....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2