Default which room at css

return visit to css in late March. Have booked a deluxe ocean verandah room category. Have stayed in B block before...any insight as to where these rooms are? and/or which ones to request?

Couples Sans Souci Map & Resort Panoramas | Beachfront & Ocean Suites

Looks like they are on the corner of beach near the ocean suites.

D, E, and G blocks I believe. Stayed in one in G-block last year and loved it! Friends of ours have stayed in one in D-block and thought it was great also.

This is a better map to see the buildings
    Name:  SanSouciJamaica.jpg
Views: 586
Size:  75.4 KB
    Jeff & Abby - Boca Raton

How do we know which block we are in? My fiance and I have a one bedroom beachfront suite. I didnt know there were different blocks and such, I guess I believe that there was just one building. Lol

Blocks A and B house only the one bedroom beachfront suites. The buildings are named from A - G all the way up the cliffs, starting with A and B down on the beach level near SSB. You won't know which block you'll be in (either A or B since you booked the beachfront room category) until you check in and get assigned your room. There are three floors in A and B so you'll be on one of those floors in A or B.

Courtney, you won't find out your room number or block until you arrive. If, after doing research you decide you'd like a certain "block" you can request it upon arrival, but there is no guarantee. I haven't quite decided if I am going to request D block, or just let the Couples gods reign! lol See you there!
    Brenda
    CSS Oct. 2013

Excellent thank you so much guys! Hmm, decisions decisions