Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Getting to know you April 2013!!

I've seen these threads and love the idea! We just booked for CSS today and are so excited! Only 6 more months

Name: Danny and Alyssa
    Ages: 29 & 28
    How many times to Couples: 0 and looking forward to our first time!
    Trip Dates: April 13th-20th
    Room Type: 1 BR ocean suite
    Where are you from: Idaho
    What are you looking forward to: Laying in the sun, the beautiful grounds and excursions, amazing food and drinks, romantic times together and FUN!
    Will you go AN during your trip: No
    Drink you're looking forward to: Anything and everything! Will take recommendations
    Kids: 1 furry chocolate lab age 6
    Level of excitement (1-10): 9.5! Can't let it hit 10 until we get closer.

About us: We're very active, love the outdoors and meeting new friends! We were married in June 2012 and loved our honeymoon so much we're taking another one in Jamaica!

My husband, Chris, and I will be there from April 12th-17th for our 2nd anniversary. We are both excited too

Name: Chris and Vicki
    Ages: 34
    How many times to Couples: 0
    Trip Dates: April 12th to 17th
    Room Type: 1 BR beachfront suite
    Where are you from: New York
    What are you looking forward to: celebrating our 2nd anniversary; romantic walks; relaxation and a lot of fun!
    Drink you're looking forward to: Anything
    Kids: 2 sons, 18 and 17.
    Level of excitement (1-10): I'm probably 8/9 ...Chris won't get excited til we get closer.

About us: We both love the outdoors. We married in April 2011. Now that my kids are getting older, we are looking forward to traveling and Jamaica was one of those places I always wanted to visit.

I have add you guys to our April 2013 spreadsheet. If you go to the post title April 2013.....yes 2013 you can see a bunch of other people coming to CSS in april as well.

ironranger
    Jay & Susan

Thanks!
    Last edited by D&A913; October 16th, 2012 at 10:58 AM.

Name: Maggie and Jonathan
    Ages: I'm 26 he's 28
    How many times to Couples: 1 time at CSS in 2011 for our Honeymoon.
    Trip Dates: April 10-17
    Room Type: 1 BR ocean suite
    Where are you from: California
    What are you looking forward to: Everything, but mostly relaxing at the swim-up bar, snorkeling, hopefully scuba-diving, and the FOOD! :-p
    Drink you're looking forward to: Red Stripe (of course), Rum Punches, Bob Marleys!
    Kids: Lucy and Oscar... Lucy is a 2 year old Italian Greyhound/German Sheppard Mix and Oscar is a Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix
    Level of excitement (1-10): It's been at 20 since we booked. It'll be a 50 when we are enroute to LAX!

About us: We aren't super outdoorsy (Jonathan burns easily) but it seems to all go away when we are in Jamaica. As long as Jonathan has suncreen on we are good to go! We love to have fun. We love music, dancing (even though we aren't very good), and we love meeting new people.

Name: Jim and Andrea
    Ages: 39/37
    How many times to Couples: This is our first trip to Couples, but will be our 6th trip "home" to Jamaica
    Trip Dates: April 6-14th
    Where are you from: Atlanta
    What are you looking forward to: 8 days and nights together in paradise. We will likely drink too much, stay up too late, but we wouldn't have it any other way.
    Will you go AN during your trip: Yes, It's why we chose CSS over so many other great all inclusive options.
    Drink you're looking forward to: Any one served beach and poolside!
    Kids: the 2 sweet things we are trying to get away from for a week??? they are 12 and 16 yr old girls.
    Level of excitement (1-10): it stays pretty well at 10! 22 1/2 weeks away, but who's counting?

About us: Jim and I are about as laid back as you can get. We love to spend our vacations fighting sand gravity on the beaches of Jamaica. We will be found at the AN pool and beach most times, but we will be happy to throw a suit on to socialize with new friends who prefer other areas of the resort.

Name: Omar and Faye
    Ages: 32 & 38
    How many times to Couples: 2nd time to couples 1st time to CSS
    Trip Dates: April 17th - 24th
    Where are you from: New Jersey
    What are you looking forward to: Laying in the sun, enjoying the beautiful grounds, amazing food and drinks, romantic times together and FUN!
    Will you go AN during your trip: Undecided
    Drink you're looking forward to: Rum Punch
    Kids: a set of twins, a girl and a boy, they will be 9 months old when we leave for vacation
    Level of excitement (1-10): Right now an 8

About us: Faye and I are celebrating 5 years of marriage in April 2013! Jamaica is our second home and we are looking forward to rest, relaxation, and fun. We love to have a good time and meet new people!

Name: Stacey & Peter
    Ages: 36 & 39
    How many times to Couples: 2x to CSS, this will be our 3rd
    Trip Dates: April 29th - May 7th
    Room Type: Penthouse suite
    Where are you from: Wisconsin
    What are you looking forward to: all that Jamaica is... sun, sand, the people, food, drinks and US time
    Will you go AN during your trip: Yes, SSB is the best!
    Drink you're looking forward to: Hummingbirds
    Kids: 3 girls, ages 9, 7 and 4
    Level of excitement (1-10): 7

About us: We've been married for 16 years, have 3 girls and love our trips to Jamaica. It totally recharges our batteries!

Default more april

[QUOTE=Melvin76;194124]Name: Dwayne & Cheryl
    Ages: 44 & 43
    How many times to Couples: 2x to CSS, this will be our 3rd
    Trip Dates: April 23th - April 27th
    Room Type: Penthouse suite
    Where are you from: Massachusetts
    What are you looking forward to: a carefree 4 day stretch Jamaica style
    Will you go AN during your trip: we don't need no stinkin bathing suits
    Drink you're looking forward to: nearly all of them her- dirty bananna(insert joke here) him- mainly red stripe
    Kids: 2 boys 9 7
    Level of excitement (1-10): 9

About us: 4th time to Jamaica to borrow from from yellowman Jamaica Nice

Name: Jane and John
    Ages: 44 & 43
    How many times to Couples: 1st time to CSS, 2x to CSA, this will be our 3rd to the couples
    Trip Dates: April 20th - April 27th
    Room Type: 1 bedroom oceanfront suite
    Where are you from: Pennsylvania
    What are you looking forward to: Just relaxing and spending some quality time with my husband.
    Will you go AN during your trip: Willing to try
    Drink you're looking forward to:dirty bananna and of course red stripe
    Kids: 4 BOYS. AGES 2, 15, 16 and 20. YES we didnt learn our lesson after the 15-year-old OOPS, kids think its gross we still " DO IT"
    ( hahahahahah)
    Level of excitement (1-10): Why ask this, we are all counting down I am sure hahahaha.

About us: We are both RNs and work very hard in a large hospital. Just love Jamaica and it has such a deep place in our heart. CANT WAIT

Name: Chris & Susan
    Ages: 33 & 44
    How many times to Couples: this will be our 4th Trip
    Trip Dates: April 6-13th
    Room Type: penthouse suite
    Where are you from: North Carolina
    What are you looking forward to: Relaxing, reconnecting, wonderful food and romance!
    Will you go AN during your trip: Maybe
    Drink you're looking forward to: We're adventurous and generally try several different things.
    Kids: Triplet girls that will be 8 by then
    Level of excitement (1-10): at least 9!!!!!!!!!!
    Susan & Chris
    CTI 2003, 2004
    CSS 2008, 2013!

Name: Heather and Jim
    Ages: 33 & 36
    How many times to Couples: This will be our 3rd trip. 1st trip to CSS. Stayed at CSA previously.
    Trip Dates: April 14th-21st
    Room Type: Penthouse Suite
    Where are you from: Illinois
    What are you looking forward to: Relaxing, great food/drinks, sun, sand and all things Couples
    Drink you're looking forward to: I already have my list started....Hummingbird, Dirty Banana, Snake Eyes, Peaches N Cream and Red Stripe
    Kids: No - but we do have 2 cats that are spoiled rotten
    Level of excitement (1-10): I've been at a 10 for at least a year. We weren't able to take a Couples Vacation in 2012 We started our countdown at 545 days!!!

Name: Larry & Terri
    Ages: 48 & 45
    How many times to Couples: This will be our 2nd trip to CSS.
    Trip Dates: April 29-May 6
    Room Type: 1 bedroom Beachfront
    Where are you from: Kansas
    What are you looking forward to: Relaxing, great food/drinks, sun, sand, hanging out with a couple we met there last April that we planned a trip back there together April/May 2013 and all things Couples
    Will you go AN during your trip: What other way is there... Sunset Beach IS the best...other side is the DARK side as we call it...LOL...we have much more fun at Sunset Beach
    Drink you're looking forward to: Rum Cream, some yummy chocolate type frozen drink that I can't remember the name and just about anything else
    Kids: Yes...4 but they are 20, 21, 22, & 24
    Level of excitement (1-10): 10! We enjoyed it so much in April/May 2012 that we are so ready and excited to be going back!

Name: Jay & Susan
    Ages: 50 & 50
    How many times to Couples: 3 times to CN, This will be our 1st trip to CSS.
    Trip Dates: April 9-16 CSS then to CN 16-23
    Room Type: 1 bedroom Ocean Suite
    Where are you from: Indiana
    What are you looking forward to: Relaxing, great food/drinks, sun, sand, Scuba, hanging out others.
    Will you go AN during your trip: Very possibly, it would be our first time at an all nude beach.
    Drink you're looking forward to: a cold one!
    Kids/grandkids: Yes...4/1 ..they are 18 ,19, 24, & 26 , 1 grandkid.
    Level of excitement (1-10): 10!

Name: Rob and Shawna
    Ages: 37 & 31
    How many times to Couples: FIRST TIME!!!
    Trip Dates: April 27th - May 4th
    Room Type: Ocean suite
    Where are you from: Alberta Canada
    What are you looking forward to: Golfing,relaxing,sun, sand/ocean, the people, food, drinks and definitely US time
    Will you go AN during your trip: We said we would try it...like i said first time!!
    Drink you're looking forward to: ???
    Kids: 2 girls, ages 10 and 15
    Level of excitement (1-10): thats simple...an off the chart 10!!

Name: Mark and Ann
    Ages: 52 & 42
    How many times to Couples: This will be our 1st time to CSS and we will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary; we got married at CTI in 1993 and celebrated our 10th anniversary at CN in 2003
    Trip Dates: April 18th - 25th
    Room Type: Penthouse Suite
    Where are you from: Indiana
    What are you looking forward to: Everything!
    Will you go AN during your trip: If I can talk the hubby into it
    Drink you're looking forward to: Rum Punch, Dirty Banana, Margaritas, and the list goes on...
    Kids: daughter-16 and son-13
    Level of excitement (1-10): 10 of course!!!

Name: Jena and Kyle
    Ages: 27 and 31
    How many times to couples: First time!
    Trip Dates: We will be at CSS April 15-18. After our short stay we venture over to the Riu in Ocho Rios as Kyle is in a wedding on the 19th. (I wish we could stay at Couples longer!)
    Room Type: Our travel documents say "ocean view balcony" I take it this is a "deluxe ocean suite?"
    Where are we from? Good ole Wisconsin--Expect to see a little Green and Gold!
    What are we looking forward to? Not being at work. Relaxing, meeting new people, and having fun.
    AN? I'm confident I can talk Kyle into it.
    Drinks: All of them
    Kids: 6 year old Golden Retriever, Caliber.
    Level of excitement: (1-10)-- 11!! It is Kyle's first time to Jamaica. I keep telling him stories, I can't wait to make our own!

What a great idea! Love this Here goes..

Name: Fred and Kris
    Ages: Fred 42, Kris 33
    How many times to Couples: CSS 2X, CTI, 1 X, CN 1 X, CSA 1 X
    Trip Dates: April 3-8 CTI, April 8-21 CSS. Two weeks with my baby!!
    Room Type: Ocean Verandah Suite
    Where are you from: Ontario, Canada
    What are you looking forward to: Lazy days at SSB, those amazing views, massage in the hidewaway, talking with crackers, and meeting up with Karen and Paul, Eric and Kelly, and spending a week with my best friend who I've known since aged 10!!
    Will you go AN during your trip: Hell yes!
    Drink you're looking forward to: Pina Colada, Miami Vice, Mango Daquirri, Pink Lemonade
    Kids: 2 Girls ages 14 and 12 and one pathetic yellow lab
    Level of excitement (1-10): There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of all my friends at Couples. Jamaica has a huge piece of my heart. I am a 10 year round!

About us: Looking forward to meeting you all!
    Kris

Name: Brian and Lisa
    Ages: 49 and 37
    How many times to couples: First time! And first time to Jamaica.
    Trip Dates: We will be at CSS April 16-23.
    Room Type: deluxe ocean verandah
    Where are we from? Missouri
    What are we looking forward to? The beach, the fruit drinks, the beach, being alone, no distractions, the food, the beach, just RELAXING!!!
    AN: No!?
    Drinks: Something with bananas, pineapples and RUM
    Kids: 3 boys
    Level of excitement: (1-10)-- 10!!!
    About us: Real people! Real fun!! REALLY in love!!! Looking forward to some exciting times in paradise....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Names; Jeff & Janice
    Ages; 53 and a vey young 54
    How many times to couples; This will be our 4th
    Dates; April 10-15th CSS & 15-20th at CTI
    Room type; Ocean view suite
    Where are we from: Pennsyltuckey (central PA)
    What are we looking forward to: The sun, the sand., food, drinks, being together
    Will we go A/N: Naturally
    Drinks we're looking forward to: Island Jeff's, my own concoction founded at tower isle
    Kids: 2 boys, s daughters-in-law, two grandson's, & a grandaughter on the way!
    Level of excitement: well let's just say I've been counting down since last year! (10)
    About us: WE love to be together (31) years we love Jamaica and it's people and we love to hunt big game all over the world!

Names; Steve and Trish
    Ages; 50 and 46
    How many times to couples; this will make it 4 times now
    Dates; April 13-20th CSS
    Room type; Beachfront suite
    Where are we from: Wisconsin
    What are we looking forward to: Sun and fun
    Will we go A/N: Mmmmm, maybe
    Drinks we're looking forward to: Miller Lite
    Kids: 4 kiddos staying at home. Hehehehe
    Level of excitement: 9 only cause I do need to rest a little
    About us: We first traveled to CN 4 years ago and have fell in love with Couples Resorts. We have since been to Negril and married April 8th, 2011 at Couples Tower Isle. Don't try to do the math of being married 2 years and 4 kids cause it just won't work out. Lol. Looking forward to a GREAT and wonderful trip. See you all in a few weeks. Get your tan on.

Names; Jerry & Diane
    Ages; 53 and 49
    How many times to couples; this will be our second trip
    Dates; April 13-20th CSS
    What are we looking forward to: Those warm ocean breezes at SSB and a full week completely away from work
    Will we go A/N: Ya mon
    Drinks we're looking forward to: Maybe a Bob Marley or two this time
    Kids: 3
    Level of excitement: (1-10) Probably a 9-1/2. We need to get away.
    About us: We've been married for almost 28 years and just loved our first trip to CSS in 2010. Starting talking about coming back the day we arrived home 3 years ago. Looking forward to some great fun with everyone in a couple of weeks.

Names; Eric & Teresa
    Ages; 49
    How many times to couples; 4th Trip
    Dates; April 11-19th CSS
    Where are we from: North Carolina
    What are we looking forward to: The Sun and the Sand and Sunset Beach!
    Will we go A/N: Oh Yeah
    Drinks we're looking forward to: Red Stripe
    Kids: 2
    Level of excitement: 10 -
    About us: We will celebrate our 31st anniversary at Couples. We have two grown children, 1 granddaughter. We live in Western North Carolina.
    Name:  28164_1438964451277_6379887_n.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  95.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by dawi View Post
    Names; Jerry & Diane
    Ages; 53 and 49
    How many times to couples; this will be our second trip
    Dates; April 13-20th CSS
    What are we looking forward to: Those warm ocean breezes at SSB and a full week completely away from work
    Will we go A/N: Ya mon
    Drinks we're looking forward to: Maybe a Bob Marley or two this time
    Kids: 3
    Level of excitement: (1-10) Probably a 9-1/2. We need to get away.
    About us: We've been married for almost 28 years and just loved our first trip to CSS in 2010. Starting talking about coming back the day we arrived home 3 years ago. Looking forward to some great fun with everyone in a couple of weeks.
    Hi Jerry and Diane. We'll be heading down to CSS the same time you are. We are leaving Saturday morning the 13th from Milwaukee. We are on AA @ 6:20am and arrive in Jamaica about 1:45pm. Totally looking forward to getting to the Couples lounge.

Steve and Trish

We're flying out of Ohare arriving @ 2:18. I guess we may even end up on the same shuttle to the resort. If you guys are interested in meeting for a cold Miller Lite before we leave, let us know. You can email us SSB4US@gmail.com. Otherwise we'll see you in a couple of weeks.

Jerry & Diane in Brookfield

Sorry of this gets double posted

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast