Default So what is the consensus regarding top shelf liquor?

I've seen spattering on the boards about issues getting premium liquor while at Couples? Last stay at CTI my go to drink was Crown & Coke... Should I start looking into something else for when we are at CSA in December?

Thanks!

NO Bailey's at CSA.....but they had it at CTI and CN......

When we first arrived at CN in August the only Tequila they had at the pool bar was Montezzuma, horrid like paint remover, I do not drink Tequila but my wife does, and that is the only thing she drinks and drinks it straight. She inquired and found out that Jose Cuervo was available at the piano bar but not until after 6 PM. Not happy that she could not have a drink until 6PM she spoke to the Bar manager and Food and Beverage Manager and the next day there was a bottle of Jose at the pool bar. Montezzuma may be fine for mixed drinks but not everyone drinks mixed drinks, I myself sip Jamaican rum straight and my wife does the same with Tequila, not everyone is a mixed drink or beer drinker.

Since we are scotch drinkers, we have always found top shelf scotch at the three that we stayed at(CTI,CSS&CN). That included Johnny Walker Black, Glenlivet, Chivas Regal, Dewars, etc.

All the drinks randy listed awhile back on his premium drink thread were available at CN this past September but CN had pepsi instead of coke.

Been to CN 4 times going on 5. Crown and Ting is my drink of choice.

The Ice Water is definately "Top Shelf"
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    GREANJAC

Seven visits to Couples and my only complaint is they do not have whiskey in the room bars. Only Scotch. You can get Crown or CC at the bars though .

Greg, yes indeed the "ice wata" is just fine.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

Will I be able to get vodka & tia maria stocked in the room for white russians? My preference is kuhlua but understand they don't have it. May bring my own.

Hi boatdrinks,
    You should be able to get vodka in your mini-bar--at CSS they give you Kirov. You will not be able to get Tia Maria for your room. You may be able to get it at one of the main bars. You didn't say where you would be staying......

Have a great trip!

Quote Originally Posted by suzyQ View Post
    Hi boatdrinks,
    You should be able to get vodka in your mini-bar--at CSS they give you Kirov. You will not be able to get Tia Maria for your room. You may be able to get it at one of the main bars. You didn't say where you would be staying......

Have a great trip!
    suzyQ,

Staying at CN. If I can't get tia maria in the room, I'll probably bring a bottle of kuhlua.
    Thanks