Default CTI Craft Question

I have heard that the craft market across from CTI no longer exists.

We have purchased carvings from Cheap Charlie down the street and attempted to find the famous Albert but never did.

Does anyone know where Albert is located in relation to CTI or can you recommend a woodcarver nearby?

Thanks 2N2FUN

Oneie...if he's still there. Out the front gate, cross the street, head right for 500-700 feet.

He is the best, though I'll be missing Rasta John.

The craft people come into the resort and are setup on tables on the front lawn during the beach party. I think Albert comes to this, if not there we other wood carvers.
    Irie Mon

Quote Originally Posted by KrisJamie View Post
    Oneie...if he's still there. Out the front gate, cross the street, head right for 500-700 feet.

He is the best, though I'll be missing Rasta John.
    Interesting. 2 years ago you needed to head left, not right, as you left Couples Main Gate to find Brother Albert. His shop was on the right side of the road at a fork in the road about 500 feet from the main gate.
    Last edited by JamaicaHound; September 17th, 2009 at 03:15 PM.

I've never met Albert. We fell in love with Oneie on our very first trip.

Going left may very well lead you to Albert...I've never walked up that way.

Ah, sorry, looks like I need to work on my powers of observation. You said that the directions were to Oneie and I missed it completely.

So, for Oneie turn right, for Brother Albert (if he's still there), turn left.