Default Is this.....Heaven??????

So after many hours of very frustrating searching it would appear I have found the perfect spot for our first Caribbean vacation.
    I made a promise to my wife a year ago that when she finished treatment for her then diagnosed illness I would take her on a wonderful vacation to a place of her dreams...

I think I found it...

Welcome to the family Ken+Karen.

Paradise awaits you - enjoy!

Couples has been our first and only Caribbean vacation and has kept us coming back for 6 years in a row.

When and where are you going?
    ... it keepsh me shane

Yes, you have found heaven...you will love Couples. We discovered Couples Swept Away a few years ago. It was our first Caribbean vacation and we have no desire to visit anywhere else. It truly feels like home, the minute we arrive. Visit number three coming up in February.

You have found it. You will not be disappointed. Couples really is heaven on earth.

You have found paradise. The very first time we went to Couples, we said we found our little piece of heaven before we hit the real thing. This is HEAVEN ON EARTH!!! I am glad your wife has finished her treatment and enjoy yourself. We have not found another vacation spot where we can relax more than CN. Have a wonderful trip

Thanks for the reply, we are looking at April,10. Karen agrees CN would be a great first time resort for us.

Ken+Karen

There is NO THINKING. You have found it!

At Couples Resorts it's not just a vacation. It's an experience that will live within you for years to come.

Welcome to the family of Coupleholics.

You found it.... we were at CSA less than 24 hours when we vowed to return next year. It's a little slice of heaven. For us, 7 nights felt like a month. Absolutely LOVED it!

It ain't Iowa. But it is pretty close to heaven for some of us.

From your post it appears that you have found the perfect spot for your much deserved vacation. You will love Couples, which ever one you choose.

Good luck. Enjoy!

Yes Ken, you did find it. She will love it and so will you.

Yes it is!!! Enjoy and best wishes on your wife's continued road to recovery.
    Art xo Francine

You sure did find it!
    Welcome to the family.
    Good Health to you both.

Is it heaven??? No, but it is as close as your gonna come to it on earth!!
    Kristen

"Is this...Heaven??????"

Yes. Yes it is. Welcome!

Which area of Heaven will you be visiting on this trip? CSA? CN? CSS? CTI? You know your wife will expect return visits so be preapred to eventually visit all 4 luxurious locations
    http://tinypic.com/a/19if6/3 - pix from CSA 8/18-8/25

At first we decided on CN, then she was leaning toward CSS, yesterday CSA was looking good but today it's back to CN...we will be booking our April trip in a week or two and will let you know then where our first of no doubt many trips to Couples will be.

Quite simply: Yes.
    Enjoy your trip. We're going to CSS for the first time in 20 days (not counting or anything)and had a wonderful trip to CN in April. Couples will amaze you both.
    Toodles,
    Kristie
    Kristie & Tim
    CN '99,'04,'06,'07,'09
    COR '00
    CSS 10/5/09 - 10/10/09

I would definitely go to CN. Nothing against any of the other resorts, I know that they are just as wonderful, but for us CN is truly wonderful. When you first step off the shuttle, you are handed your cool towel and a glass of bubbly, stroll over to the railing and look out at the wonderful pool and the sparkling Caribbean beyond that you just feel your stress and worries slide off you shoulders to land as a puddle at your feet, something to be forgotten for at least you time there. The world truly melts away.

Health concerns, doctors, drugs, phones, kids, work, bills, you name it become just a faint echo that becomes quieter as you head to your room for a quick change before stolling down to the beach. Stopping first at the beach bar for a cool drink. Then feeling that warm sand under your toes, the warm water lapping gently at your ankles, it is so quiet and peaceful. It is truly paradise.

Enjoy, welcome to the Couples family, best of health.

How nice & what fun trying to decide which slice of heaven to visit! Welcome to Couples - mania! Razzl

You truly have found heaven on earth. Have a wonderful, well-deserved vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    I would definitely go to CN. Nothing against any of the other resorts, I know that they are just as wonderful, but for us CN is truly wonderful. When you first step off the shuttle, you are handed your cool towel and a glass of bubbly, stroll over to the railing and look out at the wonderful pool and the sparkling Caribbean beyond that you just feel your stress and worries slide off you shoulders to land as a puddle at your feet, something to be forgotten for at least you time there. The world truly melts away.

Health concerns, doctors, drugs, phones, kids, work, bills, you name it become just a faint echo that becomes quieter as you head to your room for a quick change before stolling down to the beach. Stopping first at the beach bar for a cool drink. Then feeling that warm sand under your toes, the warm water lapping gently at your ankles, it is so quiet and peaceful. It is truly paradise.

Enjoy, welcome to the Couples family, best of health.

OMG...You should write romance novels!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken+Karen View Post
    So after many hours of very frustrating searching it would appear I have found the perfect spot for our first Caribbean vacation.
    I made a promise to my wife a year ago that when she finished treatment for her then diagnosed illness I would take her on a wonderful vacation to a place of her dreams...

I think I found it...
    YES! You've not only found Heaven all right.....but now you're in big trouble because everything in your "normal" life will forever be changed and revolving around how the heck you're going to get back to "Heaven" as often as you can!!!

Congratulations, after visiting only ONE time, you will now become a "Couples Addict" like the rest of us!!!

So...I guess I'm trying to say... "Welcome to the Family!"
    "Rescuing one dog will not change the world....
    But for that dog the world will be forever changed"
    God bless the rescue babies!
    http://www.AmericanBrittanyRescue.ORG

Thanks Jerseygirl... I am certain we are already well on our way to being an addict, it's all we think and talk about and its still 180 some days away.